Senior backend developers (in-house)
On behalf of our client, EY, we are looking for skilled developers to join their internal tech group, Nordic Digital Studios, to develop cutting edge applications and solutions for the Nordic practice:
Senior backend developers (in-house)
Are you a talented software engineer and do you want to be part of a young and dynamic team that brings innovation to our audit processes? Join Nordic Digital Studios at EY and take part in the digital revolution of our Assurance practice.
Our technology team in EY, Nordic Digital Studios, is expanding and are looking for new team members to join us building applications for the future. We use state-of-the-art technology to enable our professionals to stay at the forefront in delivering assurance services to our clients, including our Digital Audit. As part of the diverse and continuously developing team across the Nordics, you will have a central role in shaping the future of EY. With EY’s leading position in the global financial assurance market, our work has a transformative impact on the whole industry.
As a member of Nordic Digital Studios, you will work in small agile teams operating in a startup-like environment, with short communication lines. In our team, all team members are empowered to take responsibility and required to participate in continuous discussions on architecture, implementation and practices. Our team is working across the Nordics and from several locations. Our activities are tailored for hybrid working, and many of our projects also include resources outside of the Nordic region, giving you the opportunity to network with colleagues from all over the world. This position is primarily based on our Copenhagen office.
- Analyze user requirements and translate them into solution or infrastructure deliverables using your programming skills.
- Continuously deliver value by designing, building, testing and deploying stable and scalable solutions.
- Stay up to date with technologies and use the knowledge to push the team forward.
- Collaborate with EY colleagues across the world to deliver the highest quality work.
- 2–3-year work experience with modern software development, including cloud applications, automatized tests, continuous integration, microservices, etc. Experience in C#, .NET and Azure.
- Experience with Agile working methods, and ability to lead junior developers.
- Curiosity and great technical interest that you would like to utilize in a business context.
- Mastering written, oral and presentation skills in English or any Scandinavian language.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in science, engineering or similar.
Some of our technologies
- Backend: .NET Core, C#, Web API, Redis
- Frontend: Angular, TypeScript
- Hosting: Azure
- UX: Figma, InVision
- Tools: Git, Visual Studio, Azure DevOps
Working at EY
Working in EY will give you the opportunity to grow quickly in a fast-moving environment. You will learn new skills and technologies, take responsibilities, and contribute with ideas that have direct impact on our services. You will get a great chance to learn how financial audit works, how it’s being transformed with newest technology and be part of implementing the change.
At EY, we have a diverse and inclusive culture where we will accept you for who you are and give you the tools to find your own path and help others find their own. We value lifelong learning and will give you the opportunity to develop both your technical skills and a business mindset needed to meet any challenge. Through our comprehensive training program, you have the opportunity to take the EY Tech MBA – the first of several master's degrees available to all our employees, regardless of position and rank, worldwide. All our degrees are issued by Hult International Business School – and are free for all our employees.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we are using the finance products, expertise and systems we have developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Mobil: +45 53 77 60 90
Telefon: +46 76 046 60 90