MDSI is looking for a software developer to work on our airborne platform mission system. As MDSI's new software developer, you will have a central role in the company and influence the development of the mission system. You will work with the rest of our engineering team on a product that does not yet exist on the market.
Your main task will be to develop the airborne platform mission system, as a part of MDSI's team of hardware and software developers. In this position you will be able to contribute actively to the company's development and make your mark on a high-tech product.
You will be working on our Android applications, and tasks will include creating user interfaces, handling communication with the mission computer, working with requirements specifications and writing tests for the applications. You will be able to benefit from continuous sparring with management, colleagues, and experts in the field.
What we are looking for in a candidate
- A relevant education within software development
- Experience with Android development
- MVVM / MVC
- Kotlin / Java
- Experience with test driven development. Application of formal methods is an advantage.
- Able to work with requirements specifications from both internal and external sources
- Must achieve Nato Secret security clearance (MDSI will apply on your behalf)
- You have personal drive, take initiative and ownership
- You are responsible and self-reliant
- You are structured in your approach to tasks and know how to prioritize
- You take pride in writing quality software and view documentation as a natural part of the development cycle
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and have a flexible mindset
About MDSI ApS
MDSI is a young company founded in 2017. With several decades of military aviation experience, and a deep knowledge of defence technology and operations, we at MDSI specialize in developing high-tech equipment and capabilities for military aircraft.
Our mission is to combine military operational experience with rapid innovation to deliver innovative solutions to a market that is traditionally slow moving. Our main project is to develop advanced wirelessly controlled pylons for military aircraft, and we are already far in the process. MDSI currently consists of 8 dedicated employees, including three engineers, and we expect to add 4-6 new employees to our team within the next year.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of an exciting company with committed colleagues thoroughly experienced in starting up their own business, and with a product with great potential within its industry. You will occupy an influential post and get the opportunity to develop your skills through challenging tasks. Our tone is informal, and we attach great importance to learning and knowledge sharing. We have a good canteen, health insurance, dental insurance, pension scheme, and offices in central Copenhagen.
Application and Contact
Please send your resume, cover letter, and relevant appendices to email@example.com.
All inquiries will be treated confidentially.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, feel free to contact Kasper K. A. Madsen (+45 91 567 007).
Start: As soon as possible.
Working hours: Full-time.
Workplace: Copenhagen K.
Salary and conditions: By qualifications.