IT Infrastructure Architect
Do you want to work for a company making a positive impact on society? Do you thrive in a changing environment where you are able to showcase your skills and leave a footprint? Do you want to be part of shaping Unilabs Denmark’s IT practices?
Then now is your chance. For our client Unilabs Denmark, part of A.P Moller Holding, we are looking for a key member to join their IT team to drive several IT transformation projects and help serve customers and patients on daily basis.
Unilabs has set forth an ambitious Global IT transformation program, including several initiatives with the aim of stabilizing, standardizing, and simplifying Unilabs global IT landscape while complying with industry best practices and driving digitalization and innovation for our customers. The initiatives vary in scope and complexity. The initiatives you will be responsible for are of infrastructure, network, and operational nature. They include consolidating a wide area network connecting all Unilabs sites (via SD-WAN), moving to a cloud-based hosting service along with migrating to a single user domain for the whole of Unilabs Group.
Working as part of a small team, you will play a key role in defining and configuring the correct infrastructure setup for Unilabs Denmark, that match the guidelines set forth by Unilabs HQ. You will take leadership in designing, implementing, and operating our future infrastructure solutions, tools, and procedures, in collaboration with HQ representatives and/or vendors.
You have the lead responsibility for a stable and secure infrastructure while adhering to Unilabs standards and compliance procedures.
You will be part of Unilabs IT department in Denmark, whose main responsibility is to serve its colleagues and customers with IT solutions, ensuring the business runs as smoothly as possible. They each have their own area of expertise but excel at wearing multiple hats and trying out new things together.
Several of Unilabs IT functions are outsourced to external parties or managed centrally from Unilabs HQ. Hence, you will also collaborate with external parties and other Unilabs colleagues based in other countries.
- Take leading role for the design, implementation, operation, maintenance and support of IT infrastructure and overlaying IT tools, platforms, and procedures.
- Take a technical lead role in design and implementation of new infrastructure related projects
- Help assess and mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Investigate and manage incidents, problems, change requests and risks related to infrastructure components
- Support the delivery of Unilabs Group IT projects for Unilabs Denmark by establishing future local IT requirements, assessing the current state, and determining the roadmap for smooth implementation
While having a deep understanding of infrastructure, you enjoy variation in your job and are not afraid of taking on new responsibilities and projects.
Skills and competences we are looking for:
- You have a degree in Data technician or similar
- You have at least 3 years of experience.
- You have a Cisco Certified network associate certificate or similar
- You have experience working with ActiveDirectory and configuring Group Policy Objects (GPO’s)
- You have experience with patch management, backup and restore processes
- Experience debugging incidents using Microsoft event viewer etc.
- Experience with Windows solutions
Ideally, you possess one of more of below skills:
- Cisco CLI configuration experience
- SD-WAN experience
- Experience working with software deployment solutions like Desktop Authority, NCentral etc.
- General security understanding
- Cloud experience or interest
- Experience from life science and is familiar with computer system validation according to GAMP5
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English. Danish language skills are preferred but not necessary.
To succeed in this position, you should have solid technical experience and a sincere interest in infrastructure, network, security and be able to excel at both operations and project-driven work.
Working at Unilabs
Unilabs offers competitive salary and an attractive holiday scheme. The company provides canteen, massage options, employee clubs (wine, art) great colleagues and onward career prospects in a global setting.
Internationally they count more than 12,500 employees and run over 250+ laboratories in Europe.
The Danish organization accounts for about 50 employees; small but mighty! Here, they focus on supporting Pharma and Biotech in developing new innovative therapies and conduct clinical trials, through our central laboratory test offerings.
The company puts great effort in nurturing a company culture which is caring, informal and friendly. We sit in an open and spacious office on Østerbro just a few minutes away from the Metro and Svanemøllen Station.
Interested in applying?
If you would like to apply, please use the apply button or upload the documents below. We are looking for a candidate to start as soon as possible, and we will invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis.
If you have any questions, please contact Sara Juhl at Bloom on email@example.com or +45 2086 0865.