Apple Media Products (AMP) - Office Manager (1 year - Maternity Cover)
Do you love helping people and acting as a trusted resource to others? Do you enjoy building deep expertise as well as navigating new and different tasks every day? As a part of our Administration group, you’ll serve as the center hub of your department, coordinating between Apple’s employees and the outside world. You’ll help keep people organized and focused across multiple multifaceted environments.
Your work will present constantly evolving opportunities, from assisting senior executives to greeting and guiding Apple employees and visitors to coordinating a group’s day-to-day needs. More importantly, you’ll become a trusted source of support whom other Apple people know they can count on. Join our team, and together, we can turn every single day into a chance to create something in our work better than it was yesterday.
- Ability to work autonomously on assignments and handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity, discretion and utmost secrecy
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and a strong sense of professionalism
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships cross-functionally
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle
- Extraordinary work ethic while balancing the needs of the individuals and the business
- Ability to influence others; handle conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward and when to apply common sense
This role supports all administrative and practical aspects of the engineering site, including:
- Owning an upcoming office move
- Liaising closely with the Facilities team for building-related preservation issues, security/cleaning, recycling pickups, catering
- Purchasing and expenditure of hardware & software for the engineering teams
- Managing and maintaining the tracking system for third-party hardware
- Organizing team events
- Support with technical queries like hardware repairs, office-related IT issues
- Maintaining health & safety standards
- Access management for the site
- General office management
- Support team in Hiring efforts with recruiters
- Managing food and snack supplies for the team
- Conference room management
Apple’s most important resource, our soul, is our people. Apple benefits help further the well-being of our employees and their families in meaningful ways. No matter where you work at Apple, you can take advantage of our health and wellness resources and time-away programmes. We’re proud to provide stock grants to employees at all levels of the company, and we also give employees the option to buy Apple stock at a discount — both offer everyone at Apple the chance to share in the company’s success. You’ll discover many more benefits of working at Apple, such as programmes that match your charitable contributions, reimburse you for continuing your education and give you special employee pricing on Apple products.
Apple benefits programmes vary by country and are subject to eligibility requirements.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.