Lead Solution Architect - Digital Core
Job Req Number: 57693
Time Type: Full Time
Are you ready to drive IT and OT transformation across the 3 business units at DSV? And do you get motivated by finding solutions to complex IT/OT & Business challenges and driving their implementation?
As our Solution Architect, you will have a key role in shaping the DSV IT/OT infrastructure of tomorrow, making it robust, secure and scalable to handle the challenges of an increasingly complex and automated global setup – all while making sure we can still operate our current IT and OT landscape. To succeed, you must think beyond technical infrastructure solutions and work holistically to ensure value in a sustainable way.
Join a brand-new team – focused on delivering OT to enable our digital transformation
DSV Digital Core department is building up a team of solution architects to drive IT/OT transformation initiatives across the three main business units of Road, Air&Sea and Solutions. We are developing solutions which enable the digital transformation and meets the requirements of our customers and the business.
“Joining DSV in this position, you will quickly learn that technology is truly at the core of the organisation and that IT, OT and digitalisation are key elements of our growth strategy – you will soon feel that the area is highly prioritised and extremely important” says Lars Buhl Aanestad, Director, Technical Product Platform Owner - OT.
Your main task will be to analyse complex business problems/requirements and produce solution designs to allow the delivery teams to solve them. This includes:
- Specifying technologies and infrastructure architecture
- Develop and maintain an IT/OT segregation strategy through micro-segmentation and define the future road map as per industrial frameworks (e.g. ISA-95 and ISA-99/IEC-62443).
- Develop application Pattern and align them with agreed solution.
- Producing and maintaining solution documentation in alignment with DSV’s documentation standards and IT/OT strategy and drive solution implementation according to these designs
- Manage changes to solutions, updating the solution design and documentation accordingly
- Responsible for guidance and resolution of technical issues and challenges faced by engineering teams in the implementation of standardized industrial architectures.
- Work with technology partners, industrial automation providers, equipment providers senior engineering managers, product owners, scrum masters and scrum teams to do release and sprint planning.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a related field with a minimum of five plus (5+) years of relevant work experience related to Industrial / OT solution architecture or solution design experience; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience. Related experience in the logistics solutions industry is highly desirable.
Your Competencies – Must have
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to easily communicate on and switch between levels of abstraction depending on the target group and or product stage
- Experience in architecting and defining standards and specifications with particular focus on discrete automation in a logistics context (such as automated warehousing or material logistics solutions).
- Experience in architecting and defining standards and specifications for industrial controller and IIoT Edge devices in Hybrid Cloud Industry 4.0 environments
- Experience in architecting and defining standards and specifications for automated facilities and equipment using best practices such as ISA-95 and ISA-99/IEC-62443 or equivalents.
- Knowledge of both enterprise IT and OT infrastructures
- Experience with Micro-segmentation
- Experience with DC-DR technologies
- Experience with Cyber Security and IIoT
Your Competencies – Nice to have
- Experience in Cisco Enterprise solutions such as CCNA but preferably CCNP Enterprise or CCIE
- Enterprise Infrastructure level
- ENCOR: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies
- ENARSI: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services
- Knowledge of Virtualisation and Software Defined Access (SDA)
- Certification in Azure Solution Architect – Expert
- Experience with DC Migration through Application Move-groups
Join a global IT organisation
Global IT is a growing and integral part of the operations of DSV, one of the world’s largest logistics providers.
Each day, we work to constantly achieve new breakthroughs and provide new intelligent products for our customers. We continuously utilise our knowledge and skills to enhance our technological capabilities, boost our position in the industry, and accelerate the growth and success of DSV. With talented teams, a booming innovation lab and technological portfolio, we offer our employees the chance to boost their careers by developing and exposing themselves to intelligent state-of-the-art technologies, implemented on a global scale across DSV’s vast international network.
At DSV, we play a significant role in global logistics operations as one of the world’s largest transport and logistics providers. Looking forward, we are on a mission to become a technological leader within our field, setting the standard for the rest of the industry.
Are you up for the challenge of making DSV an industry leader in technology? Then “Forward Your Career” and join us today.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Lars Buhl Aanestad, Director, Technical Product Platform Owner – OT on +45 23 72 61 92.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.