Do you want to work with critical and central payment infrastructure in the Danish financial sector, where high quality and stable operations are in focus? Are you in the beginning of your career and are you looking for a position with purpose and you will learn something new every day?
Then you are the one we are looking for.
We are looking for a System Engineer ready to share and grow
We are responsible for the operations and management of the infrastructure platform for the National Bank of Denmark's central banking systems. In addition, we are responsible for the management of a number of shared IT services on which the National Bank of Denmark's services depend.
In the department, we have 23 employees with various roles linked to enterprise IT operations. We solve a wide range of tasks within operations, support, management and further development of the infrastructure platform. We all have great respect for working directly for and closely with the National Bank of Denmark, as it provides some unique opportunities for insight and thus better solutions.
Primary tasks and responsibilities
In the position as Platform/system engineer, you will work closely with your colleagues in the department as well as employees of the National Bank of Denmark and our subcontractors.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Along with the rest of the department, help to ensure stable operations of the National Bank of Denmark's applications and that the agreed service goals are complied with.
- Balancing between delivering stable operations and tasks in projects at the same time.
- Working in an operating environments that includes Linux and a wide array of other technologies.
At times, there is a need to work from the customer's location in Copenhagen. The department has morning shifts and afternoon shifts. Staffing of the guards is mutually agreed in the team.
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
We are looking for someone who has knowledge of Service Management and who would be open to taking on and learning the tools and technologies necessary to succeed in the role. If you have an IT degree and some practical experience, it is certainly a plus, but we are first and foremost looking for someone with the right attitude.
Additionally we want you to:
- Be passionate about high availability application operations in server environments, security and efficient system integration.
- Learn configuration management such as Git, and Jenkins.
- Work with automation of operating and management routines, including build & deploy.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- Work independently and with high responsibility, as you take pride in delivering top quality that lives up to customer expectations.
- Follow tried and tested processes and procedures – but also challenge when you see fit.
- Work in a structured way, and understand the value of good documentation.
- Building strong, professional working relationships with your partners, and you can quickly adapt to the changes that occur in a changing everyday life.
- With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English and Danish at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receive your application and resumé as soon as possible and no later than October 21st, 2022. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Development Manager Heidi Bjarnø Hagman on tel. 23 96 95 95, or Technical Lead Henrik Qvist on tel. 61 56 71 83.