Business analyst for Financial Crime Prevention, team Know Your Costumer
Are you eager to be a part of something bigger? Ready to be professionally ambitious together with others? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a business analyst ready to share and grow
We like to welcome you to our location at Langebjerg 1 in Roskilde, where you will be a part of the team KYC (Know your Customer) in the Financial Crime Prevention program. We are set to deliver the best possible tools to our banks to identify and fight financial crime both in Denmark and international. You will be a part of the KYC team, where we develop and maintain the interfaces to collect data categorized as KYC data.
The team covers development and maintenance of systems on a virality of technologies in the BEC technology stack, ranging from Mainframe to Java. The team is organized as an Agile delivery team, with a product owner and scrum master, supported by 6 developers, one team architect and right now 2 business analysts.
The team needs one more business analyst to help gathering business requirements and expand the capabilities of the team. You will be reporting to the development manager of the team, and as part of Team KYC you will work very closely with the two other business analysts and the product owner.
As a business analyst in the KYC team, you will make the business clarification within KYC and ODD (Ongoing Due Diligence), having a close collaboration with our customers and product owner. You will have great impact on the everyday development in the team, both by making the business refinement of features and enablers, but also as an integrated part of the development and documentation process. You will participate in all aspects of the delivery and maintenance of our products, and you will be directly exposed to our customers and will facilitate workshops and process clarification sessions.
Primary task and responsibilities
In the position as business analyst, you will work closely with the product owner and the SPOC / Frontrunners, which is representatives from your costumers that are enrolled in the team. Your primary tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate and interact on workshops
- You have a steady hand in conducting workshops and document the workshop findings
- Gather business requirements from our SPOC / frontrunners
- You are open for dialog, have a good eye for opportunities, and are firm on principles and boundaries when needed
- Define and refine user stories together with the team
- You act as the costumer and product owner voice
- Take ownership of your refined features / enablers throughout the delivery
- You are the bridge between business requirements and the developer, and take pride in the full solution provided
- You are responsible for testing the deliveries, testing the business delivery, and ensuring the acceptance criteria are all met
- Ensure adequate documentation, both technical and business documentation
- You can describe both complex and simple processes in words and process flows
- You know that a delivery is a full circle delivery, ready to ship and maintain
We are looking for you who love to explore and learn!
Preferably, you have an educational background at master level or a similar bank related education. You are either an experienced business analyst, who likes to dig deep into a new business domain, or you already have experience working in the domain of Anti Money Laundry. If you have experience with KYC and Risk Scoring it will be a plus.
To us, curiosity is essential, and at BEC' you'll join a community of helpful, ambitious, and tech-savvy people who love to explore and grow. We ensure that banks can comply with the legislation such as reporting requirements, providing solutions for individual banks as well as the entire community of BEC banks.
It is important that you are proactive, and you can see the opportunities, and act on them. You can initiate, drive, and complete tasks that you are responsible for, and have a curious mind set, that will let you explore and create productive work relations with your team, domain, the rest of BEC and our stakeholders.
As a person, we expect you to identify with the following:
- The ability to understand complicated requirements and transfer these into specific solutions, for example legislation requirements and bank specifics
- You are structured and analytic – for example have a great interest in working with data collection and impact on systems
- You are proactive, self-driven and results-oriented
- An excellent communicator and facilitator in both Danish and English
- Experience in processes related to IT development of digital solutions
- Has knowledge of BPMN (Business Process Model Notation)
- Experience in business development of financial solutions
- Like to be a part of a team
With colleagues in teams distributed in Denmark and Poland, you must master English at a high level both in writing and orally.
Make us aware of your talent
Ready to join a culture of tech-loving people? Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than October 23, 2022. If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Lars Simmelsgaard, development manager on +45 64 56 70 14.
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.