Student Assistant for our fast-growing Insights & Data team
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sectors. The Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing Big Data platforms with a strong focus on data governance.
With the ambition of our rapidly growing team, we are looking for a new Student Assistant.
As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of experts and support our data engineers and machine learning engineers with various tasks:
- Assist the Head of Operations with administrative tasks
- Support data engineers and other technical experts with data-related tasks
- Help with recruitment of technical profiles and facilitate interviews
- Help create dashboards and other relevant insights to our Nordic organization
- A Bachelor’s degree (preferably in the first semester of your Master's degree)
- Fluent in Danish & English (written, and spoken)
- A resilient, flexible, and enthusiastic personality.
- Outspoken and proactive
- Skilled in designing effective and powerful PowerPoint presentations
- Highly structured and conceptual mindset coupled with a strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving attitude
- Baseline skills in business analysis and business knowledge
- Desire to learn new things in a rapid fast-paced environment
- Want to work in a culturally diverse, team-based environment
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Head of Operations for Insights & Data Shabina Bibi at Shabina.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please submit your resume as soon as possible, by clicking “Apply online”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
People matter, results count.