Cyber Security Consultant (f/m/x)
Experienced Cyber Security Consultant with a keen eye on the ball and what it takes to live your best work life.
We are looking for candidates with a strong background in Cybersecurity who want to be part of an enthusiastic, successful, and growing consulting practice. As a Cyber Security Consultant, you will provide a security consulting capability to our clients as a trusted authority, delivering secure client solutions as well as the option to get involved in the full range of pre- and post- sales cyber security consulting activities. Capgemini is growing rapidly, and you will be able to shape your own journey and activities, as well as, be part of leading companies’ cybersecurity transformation projects.
The responsibilities in the consulting project teams include:
- Strategic cybersecurity assessments & transformation program setup
- Risk assessment and risk management
- Operational technology or industrial control systems
- Data management and storage (for instance, Data Loss Prevention or Rights Management)
- Resilience of an organization (crisis management, disaster recovery, business continuity)
- Cloud or network security
- Secure applications – architecture, software development, testing varying forms of compliance
- Provide input to and/or craft specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
- Collaborate with a broad range of colleagues and client staff across both technical and non-technical areas
Why this role?
Capgemini’s Global Cybersecurity Practice (of over 4,000 professionals) delivers projects, consulting, and Managed Run services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to Cloud services and everything in between. Our services include strategic CIO/CISO-level consulting, architecture design, implementation and managed operations across all market sectors.
To complement our Cybersecurity practices, Capgemini also offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that maps across IT and strategic business advisory, design, implementation and ongoing management, to serve as true an end-to-end capability partner entirely aligned to business outcomes. A solution that is efficient, scalable and secure, that strikes a balance between flexibility and cost, while facilitating innovation and future business planning. The result is improved service quality, productivity, and end-user gratification.
You will be comfortable working as a key contributor in your field and as part of a multidisciplinary team bringing to use your experience in one or more of the following:
- Your extensive experience and participation in delivery of secure solutions
- Strong consulting and business development skills
- Ability to balance risk against other requirements like usability, agility, cost
- Solutions, business cases and roadmaps
- Relevant certification or strong experience
A global leader at the forefront of innovation
At Capgemini, we collaborate with the world’s leading brands to strengthen their business through innovative consultancy, technology services and digital transformation. We have 50 years of experience within our field and count more than 300.000 women, men, and people of 120+ nationalities across 40+ countries, with 400 of us located in greater Copenhagen and Aarhus, Denmark.
When applying please share your;
- Motivational letter
- Original university transcripts with grades
- Any additional relevant material (not mandatory)
What we are looking for in your application
We are looking for ambitious candidates with a strong track record of academic and professional excellence well above average. We are a collaborative company and look for people who take initiative and aren’t afraid to take responsibility and achieve team-based success.
You bring a master's degree in a relevant field with top grades and excellent communication skills in English - Danish language skills are strongly preferred.
By nature, you thrive in challenging, fun, and international environments, and you enjoy working with others to achieve a common goal as well as approach difficult challenges with an enthusiastic mindset.
We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients, and we look for a similar set of values in those we hire.
If you have any questions about this position, you are welcome to contact Cyber Security Manager Justas Mikalajunas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Read more about the many opportunities you will be able to offer our clients at our international website and danish website.
Hear Capgemini Denmarks CEO, Claus Rydkjær, explain our work philosophy in this short film.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Application Deadline: Nov. 30, 2022.