Senior Cloud Developer
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Enable us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity, and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
For our Data Warehousing team, we are looking for an experienced cloud data engineer to join us in developing the next generation IoT platform. We are working in a hybrid cloud environment and responsible for data integration, storage, provisioning, analytics, and data lifecycle management.
As our industry has moved to large-scale power plants there is a high focus on cyber security while the ever-increasing data volumes require careful considerations for compression in data streams and storage under constrains of cost and performance.
About the role
As a senior cloud developer in our modern data warehouse and data lake ecosystem you will be responsible for both development and operation of SQL databases, data storage/data-lake and data/ETL pipelines in a hybrid cloud environment. You will have an important role in securing the success for our cloud platform eco-system covering data streams from a multi-brand turbine fleet.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a BSc/MSc degree in related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Has extensive knowledge and working experience on relational and/ non-relational databases, SSIS/ETL pipelines and APIs/Microservices.
- Preferably working experience on Microsoft Azure environment using (PaaS) services.
- As a professional you have an innovative and innovative mindset capable of challenging yourself or your colleagues to achieve the best.
- You are highly result-oriented and able to work freely as well as part of a team.
- It comes naturally for you to build and maintain good and rewarding relationships.
- Furthermore, you possess good English skills, both orally and written
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Working at Siemens Gamesa also means:
- A flexible working life no matter if the workday is at home or in the office working together with your colleagues.
- A hard-working environment where we make sure a good work-life balance is kept and where mental health also is an important task.
The Data Warehousing team is a part of Service Software Solutions, and you will be working in an international team of employees in Denmark, Spain, Germany, USA, and India.
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of overcoming the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the biggest issue we face.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please contact recruiting team via Nisha Deshpande on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Please apply in English via the apply button with your CV and a motivational letter
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link.