Data Governance Consultant
At Capgemini, we deliver end-to-end solutions within all areas of IT and advanced analytics to help solve major challenges for our clients in the private and public sectors. Enterprise Data Management (EDM) is part of I&D specializing in Data Governance, Data Quality, Data & Cloud Migration, Master Data Management, Data Warehousing. This role is a unique chance to work alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. You will be given the opportunity to develop and grow – taking on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice.
Data Governance, as opposed to other, more technical Information Management disciplines within our Insights & Data practice such as DQ, MDM, BI or Data Integration, is primarily focused on the Business side of our client organizations and frequently deals with senior executives, sometimes at Board level. Our IG engagements aim at improving the integrity and control of the client’s critical data assets and ultimately at improving the organization’s business performance, agility, and compliance.
Client organizations often struggle to govern data or simply neglect it. Making a data governance program work requires data governance expertise and experience, facilitation, and negotiation skills as well as an ability to work with the client’s internal dynamics. This is where Capgemini’s Data Governance Consultants come in.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Advise clients on how to build and run an effective data governance program, using Capgemini’s proprietary framework, methodology, templates and best practice.
- Conduct stakeholder interviews and workshops to identify a holistic set of governance workstreams across all capabilities and data domains in scope.
- Host working meetings and use them to discuss and agree common standards, policies etc.
- Show data dashboards to senior executives to enable them to take remediation steps and explore the client’s need and willingness to invest into a Data Governance Management tool
- Data Governance experience, e.g. in Data Architecture/Data Modelling, Metadata Management, Reference Data Management, Business Glossaries, Data Dictionaries, Data Quality, Information Lifecycle Management. Information Strategy experience welcome.
- Experience in client-facing roles for Senior Data Governance Consultants including data management and/or Business Analysis.
- Ability to travel and work in the Nordics
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Jes Chergui at email@example.com.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible, by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Application Deadline: Dec. 31, 2022.
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 360,000 team members in 50 countries.
People matter, results count.