Are you motivated by Shift Left thinking and understand how test is a key enabler in both agile software development and DevOps?
In JYSK, we are in the process of implementing new test management capabilities as a key element in the overall development model based on SAFe and lean-agile principles.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Test Manager with the drive to apply test practices and -processes across our agile organisation.
You should apply for this job if you want to
- Have a significant impact on the way we do software testing at JYSK
- Work together with highly skilled teams in implementing a structured approach to QA and test
- Guide the development process towards early QA and -risk mitigation
As a Test Manager in JYSK you will have the responsibility of maintaining the test strategy and apply methodologies, theories, and procedures accordingly. You will work across the organization, and together with multiple stakeholders optimize the product quality and processes for QA and test. You will be in charge of coordinating and planning release tests and ensure continuous progress and follow-up.
Furthermore, you will facilitate professional back-and-forth with the team testers to ensure a pragmatic implementation of the test strategy. Join the transformation now to make an impact on the way we work with test in JYSK!
You bring dedication and you…
- Have a proven track record of hands-on experience with test – certifications from ISTQB or similar are considered a plus
- Have a solid understanding of QA and test practices in combination with agile ways of working
- Are decisive and result-driven with the ability to react and adjust to changing conditions and priorities
- Have excellent people and communication skills and communicate fluently in English – the ability to communicate in Danish is considered a plus
- Preferably have a master’s degree within IT, Business, or Similar
You meet possibilities and we offer you…
- A relaxed and open-minded atmosphere with a high level of cooperation with skilled colleagues
- An organization and culture with short distance from decision to action
- The possibility to continuously improve practices around test management, i.e. engage in a dedicated QA Community of Practice
- A position with great opportunity to develop and grow professionally and personally
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where growth, expansion, and development have a high priority
- A job with a great work-life balance
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact QA Manager, Software Development, Signe Støttrup Jensen at +45 2257 1237.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “Ansøg”. We handle applications as we receive them and close the recruitment when we have found the right candidate.