Nets powers payment solutions for an easier tomorrow for banks, businesses and consumers across Europe. We are a part of Nexi Group - The European PayTech.
You’ll be part of Issuer Services, which delivers end-to-end solutions to banks and financial institutions like card processing services, a full range of Fraud & Dispute Services, Mobile Services and Consumer Management Services. The products and services we work on are a part of a highly diverse and complex ecosystem with many interesting tasks that affect most people in the Nordics and a huge number of people throughout Europe.
Changing the future of payments takes great personalities
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to shape the future of payments, it’s not just skills and motivation that get the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of ever-6tyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague.
What powers you at work?
You’ll be powering the UX Team.
We are looking for an experienced UX researcher to join our in-house UX team based in Ballerup.
Your focus will be to cover all aspects of UX research - right from planning and scoping research activities to conducting research using a variety of methods and finally generating and communicating insights in compelling ways.
You will engage with both internal- and external users and will advocate for their needs being implemented into nets' product portfolio which mostly consists of systems and portals.
You will work on various projects and will collaborate with cross-functional teams which will give you the chance to influence decision-making by being a strategic partner.
Skills, motivation and that little personal twist make you succeed.
Your professional skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets.
We hope to include an open-minded and curious team member in our team with a solid opinion on how to create meaningful digital experiences that support our customers in their everyday.
Your qualifications include:
- You have 3+ years of experience in the field of research
- You hold a master's degree or equivalent experience in a human behaviour-related field
- You have experience with driving all aspects of research activities: Planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- You have a broad knowledge of qualitative research methodologies and the proven ability to execute the right methodology to get the needed result.
- You are experienced in generating and communicating actionable insights to teams of designers, product managers, developers, engineers, and architects
- You are a confident presenter, with the ability to influence your audience to focus on user needs rather than technical solutions
- You like challenging the status quo and helping various project teams practice a more user-centric approach to product/platform development
- You have experience collaborating effectively with stakeholders in cross-functional teams and can act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- You are comfortable taking the lead on defining problems and finding opportunities for user research across the organization.
- Familiarity or experience with quantitative research methods
- Experience with both B2B and B2C research
- Experience with financial services or the financial sector in general
- Experience with agile UX processes
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining a research repository
Apply as soon as possible as we will review applications ongoing and close the position as soon as the right new colleague has been found.
If you want, you can attach a short video clip as an attached file.
If you’re curious to learn more about the job, you’re welcome to contact Damir Hodzic-Mehic – Head of UX Issuer Services firstname.lastname@example.org
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page: https://www.nets.eu/careers/employees/Pages/default.aspx
In case this is not the right job for you this time, you are welcome to join one of our communities instead. Here we will also search for candidates for future job opportunities. Careers Job openings (nets.eu)
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.