Test Manager for IT eSecurity (Danish speaking)
Nets powers payment solutions for an easier tomorrow for banks, businesses and consumers across Europe. We are a part of Nexi Group - The European PayTech.
Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets, is among the solid payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 250 banks across Europe.
Changing the future of payments takes great personalities
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to shape the future of payments, it’s not just skills and motivation that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague.
What powers you at work?
Nets is looking for a Test Manager (TM) for the IT eSecurity 2 department, that is responsible for maintenance and development of NemLog-in.
You will work with critical national Danish digital infrastructure. Your work will ensure that all changes to these complex services are implemented smoothly. You will be working closely with an experienced team of testers to deliver high quality.
The NemLog-in solution consists of applications operated at multiple data centres, and in a multi-vendor setup. Even though the applications are isolated, they have service dependencies across the data centres.
NemLog-in is owned by Digitaliseringsstyrelsen, but improved and maintained by Nets under a government contract that requires Danish as the language of communication.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning test activities – both the formal contractual tests (afprøvning) and the internal tests.
- Establish test plans and continue to improve the test processes
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for their part in official tests according to the requirements of the public contract
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Reporting of test results – external reporting in Danish
- Manage defects
- Coordination of releases with release manager
- Participate in the Change Management process, representing test
- Communicate closely with relevant stakeholders internally and externally – on Danish and English
Your skills and aspirations:
- Able to read, write and fluently speak Danish and English
- Experienced and structured test manager with prior experience with large public projects
- Handle sub-vendors for certain test types (i.e. usability test, accessibility test or “Fælles offentlig brugertest”)
- Good technical understanding as the NemLog-in project is very technical
- Solid understanding of testing and test management principles and methodologies, (e.g., ISTQB or TMAP)
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Experience with test management tools. Knowledge of the tool PractiTest is an advantage
- Experience in working in an agile environment (e.g. SAFe)
- Experience with risk-based testing and Product Risk Analysis (PRA) workshops
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager certified
- Familiar with working in a political environment
- Knowledge of strategy for automated test
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page:
In case this is not the right job for you, this time, you are welcome to join one of our communities instead. This is where we also search for candidates for future job opportunities.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.