Office Coordinator with basic scripting skills
Nets powers payment solutions for an easier tomorrow for banks, businesses and consumers across Europe. We are a part of Nexi Group - The European PayTech.
Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets, is among the solid payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 250 banks across Europe.
Changing the future of payments takes great personalities
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to shape the future of payments, it’s not just skills and motivation that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague.
What powers you at work?
The Office Coordinator is specifically responsible for fulfilling administrative tasks that directly support the staff in our department. We are about 17 employees, working on NemID and NemLog-in, where your efforts contribute to make the department running efficient.
You’ll join a great team where you are the touch point for a diverse range of tasks. Or with other words, you’ll be the oil that make the gears work. If you enjoy having varied working days and interact with different people, we are very interested in hearing from you.
The responsibility is to assist the department manager and the departments employees in the daily tasks. This includes for instance to keep track of vacation planning, coordinating service window usage, handle the daily quality assurance of changes, handle purchase orders and requisitions in Ariba, assist with SAP questions. This is not necessarily by doing everything yourself, but to ensure that the responsible are delivering on time.
Area of responsibility:
- On/Off boarding - order PC, phones etc. for onboarding, and get the papers signed and items returned when offboarding
- Audits - deliver input on revision request, e.g. list of changes within a period
- Change coordination - maintain a calendar with planned changes. Ensure that requested changes do not unintentional overlap in time. Ensure InfoCasts are sent in due time if required.
- Absence planning - As owner of a planned absence tool to ensure employees do report their planned absence in good time.
- SW Licenses - Keeping track on licenses and their renewals, giving related input to budget process
- Procurement - Being on top of Ariba to create Purchase Orders, handling invoices, handling special situations, handling alien or wrong invoices
- SAP assistance - Handling SAP project number allocations, assisting in SAP reporting
- Assistance for manager - Substitute manager during vacations, e.g. approving SAP time registrations and IDM role approvals
- Confluence/JIRA/SharePoint access control - Until NemID closes June 2023 to manage the NemID specific Confluence/JIRA installation operated at an external vendor’s site, among this managing the access control. But also to assist e.g. the customers (DIGST) employees top get access to JIRA spaces and SharePoint sites as well as removing them when notified.
- Scripting for automation - Ability to maintain existing scripts and to create new in order to automate daily tasks, e.g. by maintaining existing Excel macros, maintaining reporting scripts in ServiceNow. I.e. to improve automation of some of the daily tasks if possible.
- The glue that binds the daily tasks together - Tips and tricks, investigating and finding solutions for the everyday issues in the department, investigate who to contact in other departments in Nets
Competence and experience
- A service minded mindset
- Experience with handling Purchase Requisitions and Orders
- Basic scripting competences to maintain and improve macros and existing reporting tools in e.g. ServiceNow
- Has “drive” and the ability to work independently
- Over time becomes the “go to person” for the everyday questions of IT eSecurity 2
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page:
In case this is not the right job for you, this time, you are welcome to join one of our communities instead. This is where we also search for candidates for future job opportunities.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.