IT Front Office Supporter
Would you like to take up an important IT support role in a large international company? And do you want to be the first point of contact, supporting both office workers and top management across the globe with a focus on the Netherlands on a great variety of IT-related issues?
Then this is your chance to join an ambitious Global IT support team in our IT Region North West and start your career within the VELUX Group.
As our front office IT supporter, you will represent VELUX IT as the first point of contact on IT-related issues throughout our units worldwide, primarily focusing on (but not limited to) the Netherlands. You will be part of a global team where you will work from our location in Opmeer in the Netherlands. Your primary responsibility will be to provide daily IT support to your colleagues by phone and e-mail, via remote screen takeover or by direct contact. You work hands-on with IT inquiries, and you follow up on our external partners and provide feedback to users.
More specifically, you will:
- Provide excellent first-line support on e.g., Office 365, Teams, Outlook, SharePoint, OneNote and mobile devices.
- Take full responsibility for your tasks, including prioritising the most urgent support inquiries, following up on and registering completed tasks in our system.
- Document IT support policies and business procedures across VELUX IT.
- Share knowledge within your team and across VELUX IT.
- Carry out service to a degree where high satisfaction is ensured every time.
You will get a thorough introduction to the job and the IT we work with, depending on your qualifications.
As a person, you have a natural talent for service, and you know the importance of delivering timely and high-quality IT support in an international company. It is important that you are good at communicating with people at all levels of an organisation, and you have what it takes to be an excellent IT ambassador and an appreciated colleague in our IT frontline. Moreover:
- You have 5 years or more of experience with similar tasks, and it is a plus if you have an IT supporter degree or similar.
- You communicate effortlessly in English and Dutch as you provide support in both languages to international colleagues.
- You have an interest in modern technology and know your way around basic IT, e.g., the MS Office suite, Service Now and Windows OS – we will teach you the rest.
- You have basic networking knowledge with Cisco or similar
You will join a team consisting of eleven dedicated IT support colleagues in four countries where we work closely together to share knowledge and insights – as well as laughs. We believe in empowering people, and we support this by delegating responsibility and through continuous employee development.
You will be offered a permanent position with VELUX A/S standard terms.
Application and contact
Read more about the VELUX Group at www.velux.com, where you can also learn more about working at our company and what to expect in our recruitment process.
We encourage all interested parties – regardless of gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation or disability – to apply for this available position at the VELUX Group.
This recruitment is handled by Twins Recruitment.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume as soon as possible to IT Recruitment Specialist Malene Hartz Munk Hagensen on email@example.com.
Start-up as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV in English. We are reviewing candidates and inviting for interviews on an ongoing basis, so don’t wait to apply!
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.