- Do you want to learn when going to work?
- Are you, or do you want to be great at developing web sites?
- Do you understand users and how to turn their requests into solutions?
We are looking for a Web Developer for our web team. Responsibilities include building our website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up. We are looking for a full stack developer with a heavy end towards UI/UX and marketing.
At Gaming, we are always working in teams. We join the right competences to get the right solutions. There is a high degree of empowerment and we ensure coordination across teams. We solve tasks in a flat organizational structure - without silo thinking.
It is important that we constantly improve at what we do, so we make sure to gather for retrospectives and listen. However, the individual is also in focus in frequent 1-to-1 meetings with the manager. The most important asset we have is the employee.
You must see yourself as having challenging and interesting problems that you solve together with competent colleagues. It is also important that you can set out the path to a solution, both in the short and long term.
At Gaming you get an ambitious, state-of-the-art, visionary development department. The environment is very professional with dedicated and skilled colleagues - and at the same time informal with room for humor and community.
You will work with the system behind our web site.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Stay informed about emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
Background should include some of:
- Working experience in web programming.
- You see yourself as having a flair for UX in web design. You can turn UX ideas into preview examples without UX designer involvement.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process, Analytics, and tracking.
- Understanding with the following programming technologies: C#, .Net Core/Framework.
- Also understanding of the following web technologies: TypeScript, Less/Sass.
- An understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Umbraco 7.x / 9.x experience.
About Gaming A/S
At Gaming, you get an exceptionally good workplace, where quality is valued over quantity and teamwork is paramount. We decide the pace ourselves.
The systems are complex and the tasks challenging, and throughout the house, there is a fantastic culture where sparring, professional development and humor are a large part of everyday life. Best argument always wins.
The company is embarking on a very exciting growth journey, and it is short from idea to action due to the flat hierarchy and a good, trust-based management style. The managers are – like the colleagues – passionate and do their part to ensure that you succeed in your work.
You should expect a steep learning curve, because you get talented colleagues - and you can expect an informal and dynamic working environment as well as a strong professional commitment from all your colleagues.
Teamwork, sparring and knowledge sharing are essential at Gaming, so it is important that you are team-oriented and want to develop both yourself and your colleagues.
We also offer particularly attractive salary conditions, delicious lunch arrangements and social events such as the DHL relay, joint barbecues, joint conferences abroad, etc.
Send your CV and application via the QuickApply button "Apply" below.