IT System Administrator
SkyTEM Surveys, headquartered in Aarhus, Denmark, is seeking an IT System Administrator with experience in both client and server support.
- Degree in IT/IT technology/engineering
- You have proven hands-on experience in server maintenance (MS AD)
- You have proven hands-on experience in user support for MS Windows/Office
- You have very strong communication skills and a calm and supportive attitude
- You show a high degree of initiative and very good self-organization combined with an independent and pragmatic working style
- You are a friendly team player with an affinity to sustainability topics
- English speaking and writing
- Server setup and maintenance HW/SW on a global scale
- Client/end user support on a global scale
- Support commercial and internal SW
- Administration of: Office365, Microsoft Active Directory and Veritas Backup Exec
- Choose/buy and setup HW
- Help develop the organisation IT security
- Maintenance of physical and virtual servers (HyperV)
- Knowledge about Linux
- DevOps flow
- Database: SQL/EasyJob
- Network architecture
- Build and support our structure in Teams/SharePoint and folder structures in general
- Assist in development of apps for internal use
What we offer
- A fun and interesting workplace
- Skilled and motivated colleagues
- Being part of a global support team
- Large degree of freedom to plan and execute your job.
- Cantina with lunch arrangement
- Friday bar and games
- Social events
- Health insurance
Who is SkyTEM
“To provide knowledge about the earth beneath our feet, supporting more sustainable solutions”
- SkyTEM Surveys ApS was founded in 2004 by geophysicists affiliated to Aarhus University. We conduct geophysical surveys of the subsurface to map groundwater (aquifers), mineral deposits and geotechnical purposes worldwide, using a helicopter platform. Read more at www.skytem.com.
- We work internationally on all continents and employ a permanent staff of approximately 55 people. Our headquarter is in Aarhus N, Denmark, with subsidiaries in Canada, Australia and South Africa.
- We are a team of highly engaged personnel, we work closely together with our partners (helicopter companies, geophysical consultants, logistics companies etc) to execute efficient high quality helicopter surveys worldwide.
- We have a very open and friendly working environment; we support each other in our daily work, we focus on sharing knowledge and experiences and learn from each other. We have a very high degree of responsibility in combination with freedom to plan your own work life including home office and flexible working hours.
We encourage both Danish and non-Danish candidates to apply for this job.
- Revision of applicants is ongoing ending 1/1-2023
- The place of work will be Aarhus, Denmark
- 37 hours a week
- Salary according to qualifications.
- Start date is negotiable
Apply via email to: email@example.com
Contact: Søren Tobiasen Tranberg
+45 8620 2050
Dyssen 2, 8200 Aarhus N