Hardware Quality Manager within Supply Chain (Danish speaking)
Nets powers payment solutions for an easier tomorrow for banks, businesses and consumers across Europe. We are a part of Nexi Group - The European PayTech.
Handling billions of transactions annually, Nets, is among the solid payment processors in Europe. We keep a tight focus on making it even easier and more intuitive for our customers to handle digital payments and related services. This has made us a trusted partner to more than 700,000 merchant outlets, including 140,000 online merchant outlets, more than 260,000 enterprises and over 250 banks across Europe.
Changing the future of payments takes great personalities.
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-paced, high-impact market. Working to shape the future of payments, it’s not just skills and motivation that gets the job done, it’s the full package that makes the difference. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague.
What powers you at work?
You will be part of a small team consisting of five highly skilled technical specialists, taking care of all technical aspects of terminal production within Supply Chain.
you will be overall responsible for Hardware Quality tasks & take active part of the Production Technical Assistance (PTA) work in cooperation with the PTA lead. Position has no direct reports.
Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Hardware quality measuring points according to service level agreements
- Technical Vendor management - Participation in contract negotiation, Follow up on tools, security, quality measures, SLAs and reporting.
- Customer follow-up incl. RMA Customer statistics, Pilot installation and problem solving at customer sites in HWQ cases.
- PTA work, incl. implementation of SW releases, development/optimisation of production tools (HW&SW), PC tool installation.
- IT Support for Supply Chain incl. administration of small, closed IP network for terminals.
- Technical link to Product management and Presales.
- Evaluation of key and SW load principles for new vendors.
- Part of the secure organisation (responsible for Terminal production PCI compliance) as a Security Officer.
We imagine that you have worked with electronic devices in a highly technical role, this could be as a development engineer, production technician, electronic repair technician, or similar.
We are quite open related to what your background is. As an example, you could have worked as an engineer in a small company, taking part in HW development, production support, quality work, vendor interaction, and IT management & support.
Your tech skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets.
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills. Strong analytical skills and structured.
- Excellent team, collaborative and communication skills
- Fluid in English and Danish - written and oral.
- Ability to understand the business and interact efficiently with people - both company, vendors and customers.
- Independent by nature but has the pleasure of working with others
- Pragmatic, with a strong drive for getting things done.
- In-depth electronic hardware experience.
- IT Support experience (PC installation, Network/IP topology & fault finding)
- Educational degree as Electronic Engineer or similar.
Apply as soon as possible as we will review applications ongoing and close the position as soon as the right new colleague has been found.
If you want, you can attach a short video clip as an attached file.
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page here.
In case this is not the right job for you, this time, you are welcome to join one of our communities instead. This is where we also search for candidates for future job opportunities.
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.