Are you ready to drive the architecture in our stocks and bonds systems across Europe?
“We want to engage the best talents, and we believe that your professional acumen and experience characterize your qualifications, but it is your little personal twist that makes the difference to succeed”.
Welcome to Euronext Securities
Are you experienced solution architect? - You are wanted by us!
Join us in central Copenhagen with the best view in town. We are 150 committed colleagues in the Copenhagen office who are specialized within business and IT development. With us you will experience humour, helpfulness and expertise - we take your development seriously and make room for socializing. You will also have some collaboration with colleagues in the offices in Oslo, Milano and Porto.
We develop business logic as well as presentation in web interface for safekeeping services, corporate actions, clearing/settlement, custody, and tax reporting depository services. We develop and maintain our systems, and exchange securities through TARGET2 – Securities platform (T2S), enabling our customers to settle trades cross-border and domestically. T2S is a single point of access to Nordic & European settlement in using harmonized rules and international standard formats.
As a Solution Architect, you will join an open and sharing Technology department with collaborative teams with agile ambitions. Here, you will work alongside experienced developers, product owners and other specialists who are ready to help give you a detailed introduction to our complex business area. We are facing some technology challenges where we need to rethink how a Financial infrastructure domain can be supported successfully. Your key tasks and responsibility include:
- Design and modify technical architecture
- Help setting direction for the technical solutions
- Provide guidance to development teams
- Inform various stakeholders about any issues with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Analyse and propose change where needed in the current system
- Assess the business impact that certain technical choices have
You will define the architecture framework together with development teams to develop software solutions for the business needs for a complex area where we are challenged by supporting a constantly evolving market and new regulations. Our core systems run on the mainframe, our development environments are on the Windows platform, and we code both in EGL, PL/I and Java.
Moreover, you will be part of an Architecture Group where you will participate in meetings together with other skilled colleagues.
- Relevant education in IT
- Proven experience in software architecture design
- IT experience in Solutions Architecture transformation, from legacy platform to Java, Microservices, containerization architecture
- Ability to work with domain and technology experts to develop solution from high level architecture to detailed design level
- Able to present and communicate complex architectural issues clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical audiences from senior stakeholders to project teams.
- Understanding of solution trade-offs such as cost, scope, timescale, and balance between long-term strategic and short-term pragmatic considerations
- You are a true collaborator with strong stakeholder management skills
- You speak and write English and Danish fluently.
Interested - then apply now!
You are welcome to contact Head of Development Issuance – Alican Met +45 2829 1421 or firstname.lastname@example.org . We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Application deadline: 11/12-2022.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting European economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. It operates regulated exchanges in Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal. With close to 2,000 listed equity issuers and around €5.7 trillion in market capitalisation as of end September 2022, it has an unmatched blue chip franchise and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets, one of Europe’s leading electronic fixed income trading markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. The Group provides a multi-asset clearing house through Euronext Clearing, and custody and settlement services through Euronext Securities central securities depositories in Denmark, Italy, Norway and Portugal. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, it also operates a number of junior markets, simplifying access to listing for SMEs.