Atlassian Solution Architect - translate business needs into solution design
Would you like to shape our ways of working, building a bridge between our solution stakeholders and the Atlassian team, reinforcing collaboration across the organisation?
Our Atlassian architecture is now up and running, and you will play a crucial role in its continued implementation.
“You’ll be able to influence how this solution will be shaped as we start creating change across the business and make way for a new way of working,” says Jakob Lind Nilsson, Senior Director, IT Process Excellence and IT Governance.
Join Agile Projects in our CIO Office
The CIO Office is an important support function responsible for our ways of working with IT process excellence and IT governance. Here, you will join our Agile Projects team consisting of an agile coach, 2 system administrators and a handful of external consultants, all based in Hedehusene.
Together, we work on our Atlassian architecture, making sure our system architecture is designed, implemented and maintained. Especially Jira is an important support to our new DSV agile framework, allowing us to collaborate across the organisation.
“I think we have a really great atmosphere with room to speak your mind – or share a joke. Actually, this vibe is shared across the entire global IT organisation of 2000 colleagues,” explains Jakob.
Be the link between your team and the solution stakeholders
You will have a crucial role in creating the link between the functionality of our system and the way it is utilised by our everyday system users. More specifically, your task will be to take their needs and translate and align them into our new framework/method and strategic initiatives.
On a day-to-day basis, you will run daily stand-ups with your team to prioritise the backlog and ensure we meet our deadlines. Also, you will work closely with the system stakeholders such as project managers and software developers as you:
- Translate needs into technical requirements, ensuring that the team understands the business priorities and delivers against them
- Ensure we deliver innovative solutions that are feasible, well thought out, and able to be completed on time, identifying and eliminating impediments to facilitate a great system flow
- Act as the central hub for ongoing requests from the entire company
- Manage our Atlassian Community of Practice to ensure we design solutions that are fit for purpose
- Ensure your team maintains the team wiki, making it a comprehensive space that is easy to navigate and supports employees through documentation, tutorials and structured communication
Product development and project management experience
”I’m looking for someone who can elicit collaboration and create change around the way we work. You’re also a great communicator who can foresee challenges and get people on board with your ideas,” says Jakob, who also imagines that you:
- Have a background within and some years of experience with product development and project management
- Have advanced knowledge of the Atlassian Jira stack and administration of Jira modules (Data Center) as well as some knowledge of X-ray and script runner
- Have experience working in a field where business meets system
- Have knowledge of agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban) as well as SAFe
- Are fluent in English
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Senior Director Jakob Lind Nilsson on +45 5339 2136.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.