IT Business Analyst - Be the frontrunner for optimising the DSV Warehousing IT solutions
Are you passionate about IoT and digital optimization of the logistics industry? Do you want to be part of the digitisation journey of one of the largest transportation and logistics companies in the world? Then keep reading, this role at DSV could be what you are looking for.
DSV is on a major growth journey tripling market share through a serious of strategic M&As. The company’s future business growth is now fundamentally dependent on our ability to drive digitisation and organisational scalability. That’s why we are looking for a business analyst that can support the design and delivery of IoT and logistics solutions.
Get to know our team
Joining the Technical Event Hub and Digital Warehouse Twin Platform team within Solutions IT means being among the creative minds and technical experts who develop solutions for a wide range of users across DSV. We are responsible for driving the digitisation of warehouses and optimization of the supply chain.
The role of ‘Business Analyst’ will report directly to the ‘Senior Manager – Technical Event Hub and Digital Warehouse Twins’ within the Industrial Technology area. You will be located at our offices in Kødbyen combined with regular trips to our Headquarters at Hedehusene.
Learn about the opportunity
The projects in the Technical Event Hub and Digital Warehouse Twins focus on delivering core functionality for technical events (IoT, IIoT and sensors) to the subscribers as well as, in the long run, build digital twins of our different Warehouses and Terminals. As Business Analyst you will play a key part in requirements elicitation, requirements management and investigation of IoT and related technologies. You will dig into details regarding APIs, OT setups, IoT etc.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of stakeholders
- Communicate with vendors to understand how different technical offerings can deliver value to DSV
- Collect requirements and validating information to support the implementation of the Technical Event Hub and Digital Warehouse Twins
- Use data to support your findings
- Create detailed analysis of the technical setups and identify future use cases of the data gathered
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- Write user stories and after development ensure that the developed functionality fulfils the requirements
- Work on a variety of project initiatives across the portfolio
What you need to succeed:
- A minimum master’s degree in a relevant subject
- 3+ years’ experience working in digital /technical space
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills with people on different levels
- The ability to work under pressure on multiple projects against tight deadlines
- A strong interest in IoT, IIoT and OT, preferably with hands on experience
- A good understanding of IT
- Excellent written and spoken conduct of English language
Join a global IT organisation
Solutions IT is a growing and integral part of the operations of DSV, one of the world’s largest logistics providers.
Each day, we work to constantly achieve new breakthroughs and provide new intelligent products for our customers. We continuously utilise our knowledge and skills to enhance our technological capabilities, boost our position in the industry, and accelerate the growth and success of DSV. With talented teams, a booming innovation lab and technological portfolio, we offer our employees the chance to boost their careers by developing and exposing themselves to intelligent state-of-the-art technologies, implemented on a global scale across DSV’s vast international network.
At DSV, we play a significant role in global logistics operations as one of the world’s largest transport and logistics providers. Looking forward, we are on a mission to become a technological leader within our field, setting the standard for the rest of the industry.
Are you up for the challenge of making DSV an industry leader in technology? Then “Forward Your Career” and join us today.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and about your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Senior Manager in Industrial Technology Johan Poulsen on +45 25 41 64 11.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.
DSV – Global Transport and Logistics
DSV is a dynamic workplace that fosters inclusivity and diversity. We conduct our business with integrity, respecting different cultures and the dignity and rights of individuals. When you join DSV, you are working for one of the very best performing companies in the transport and logistics industry. You’ll join a talented team of more than 75,000 employees in over 80 countries, working passionately to deliver great customer experiences and high-quality services. DSV aspires to lead the way towards a more sustainable future for our industry and are committed to trading on nature’s terms.
We promote collaboration and transparency and strive to attract, motivate and retain talented people in a culture of respect. If you are driven, talented and wish to be part of a progressive and versatile organisation, we’ll support you and your need to achieve your potential and forward your career.