DevOps & test automation engineer
Are you experienced with automated SW testing for apps/cloud/SaaS systems? Do you have experience with BitBucket, Jira, and/or CI/CD systems? And is your ambition to ensure the highest possible quality of state-of-the-art solutions for highly engaged end-users in a global industry? Then this job could be just the thing for you!
Unicontrol has revolutionized 3D machine control systems for excavators and wheel loaders making it accessible for a wider range of contractors. We have a strong vision of very high usability, and all our products and customers are always connected to our cloud/SaaS solution. Established in 2018, we have been able to gain strong and prominent investors from the robotics industry and we are growing fast. Excavators and wheel loaders are just the beginning, and we offer a position where you will be a key player in ensuring customers’ experience when using our innovative solutions!
About the job
As DevOps & test automation engineer, you will have a key role in ensuring the quality of our unique cloud/SaaS platform that connects our customers machines and projects, and makes the needed data available in real-time across locations, ultimately ensuring better workflows in infrastructure and building projects around the world.
At Unicontrol the entire R&D team is responsible for delivering high quality and all developers have a test responsibility of the daily development tasks. This is an integral part of our culture.
What we are looking for now, is an experienced engineer with the mission to define and establish the framework and processes for test automation in Unicontrol so that we can scale faster without compromising quality of releases. Your key mission will be to develop and continuously improve the automated test and build environment and mentor team member to use it in the daily development.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Research available tools and techniques to improve quality and select our future framework for test automation
- Write and maintain automated tests, build servers, and monitor test results (automation test suite)
- Take part in all stages of development (design, implementation, release, maintenance, etc.) and mentor team members
- Design, develop, and maintain test automation scripts
- Ensure we are up-to-date with the latest industry developments in test automation practices
- Create test automation guidelines for the company as a whole
- Collaborating closely with software developers to automate tests
- Research specific quality issues in software and create new automated tests to prevent future failures
- Participate in QA activities in general
You are a precise and detail-oriented person, who is known for independent decision making and good judgement. You work in a structured way and have great communication skills with people of other disciplines such as programmers, designers, support, sales etc.
As a person, you have excellent problem-solving skills and always react responsibly and proactive with the team. You are able to be creative, and think out of the box, while always being positive and bringing a sense of humour to the team.
Key points on your profile:
- Experience with writing automated software for various QA activities (for example, integration scripts between CI/CD tool and test management tool)
- Experience with automated testing of cloud/SaaS/apps
- Experience with automated test tools and frameworks
- Experience with version control in Git
- Working experience and enjoy using BitBucket and Jira
- Agile development or testing experience
- Experience with CI/CD systems
- C++ language experience
- Proficient in English
What we offer
We can promise a versatile job in a truly great culture, with a modern setup and plenty of opportunities to expand your repertoire in SaaS software, IT architecture and infrastructure.
- 17 colleagues in our R&D, who are ready to onboard you swiftly
- A chance to become a core member of a growing company at a very interesting point in time
- Meaningful technical challenges that solve real problems
- Freedom to define your working conditions
- Delicious lunch buffet and social events
- Facilities and interior design of the companies that facilitate collaboration and creativity
Contact our HR-Partner Per Schorling, Proces Support A/S on +45 23325825 for a quick evaluation of your profile for the job or apply below with your CV and letter of motivation in .pdf format.
We review applicants continuously and conduct interviews when suitable candidates apply. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Unicontrol’s focus is to use advanced technologies and make them as user-friendly as possible. Our technology is based on high precision sensors installed on earthmoving machines and controlled by our advanced software. At present, we are 41 employees, and we are active in 17 countries around the world through partners.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Tlf.: +45 2332 5825
As soon as possible