Frontend Team Lead at Intempus
Join an ambitious team as Frontend Teamlead at Intempus! We are on a journey of growth and all we need is you - a competent and experienced programmer who can take our frontend team to the next level!
Can you lead our talented frontend team to the next level?
Are you an experienced developer who is ready to lead a competent and driven frontend team of 5? And do you want to become part of a company that makes the workday easier for more than 35.000 people on a daily basis? Then keep on reading!
Intempus is a growing software company based in Copenhagen. Our team is on a mission to make time registration as easy as possible. Through innovation, AI and user-friendly design, we strive to make our system intelligent enough to do most of the administrative work for customers. We have existed for 10 years and our team of 40 people are driven by a dedicated and informal culture with a great focus on idea-sharing and learning.
Now we are looking for a talented and empathetic Team Lead to take charge of our frontend team and take it to the next level.
We hope that you:
- Are an experienced frontend developer (min. 5 years of professional experience with react)
- Can motivate and guide your colleagues in their role and tasks
- Are structured
- Have solid communication skills
- Value people over processes
- Love programming
- Live or are willing to relocate to the Copenhagen area
- Like being in the office most of the time
- Have experience leading a team or want to become a team lead
As the Frontend Team Lead, your job role will consist of programming and working on the frontend projects as well as guiding and structuring the team. You will be responsible for ensuring good communication, high motivation and professional growth within the team.
More specifically, your role will involve:
- Structuring and ensuring good processes in the team
- Hands on with the projects we are working on
- Communicating with CTO and other teams to foster good collaboration
- Motivate and guide the team to succeed in their roles and projects
What we offer
In Intempus you will be surrounded by nice, competent and passionate colleagues in a flat hierarchy and informal settings. You will be part of a development team of 20 people, whereas the frontend team will be a team of 6. In your position, you will have a lot of influence and freedom to work as you wish. We offer a competitive salary, great perks and an office located in central Copenhagen.
If you can see yourself becoming part of our team, please send us your info - resumé, cover letter, and potentially examples of past frontend work.
We will review the applications and invite candidates for interview on an ongoing basis, so please send us your applications as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Application deadline: as soon as possible.