Managing Consultants to PA Consulting
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
We are an innovation and transformation consultancy, with 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defense and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
We have been on an exciting growth journey in the last five years, where we have almost doubled our revenue and profit, and we are proud to have done this with 98% of our clients recommending us. We are now looking for experienced Managing Consultants across all our different Go-to-Market teams.
As a Managing Consultant, you will be a part of a growing local and global environment and will be working on some of the most interesting projects in both the public and private sector in Denmark. You will be working out of our office in Copenhagen, where you will have a key role in selling and delivering our services to our clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing strategic client relationships, working at the executive levels to sell value adding consulting services
- Leading and delivering large scale and complex transformations– managing delivery teams, being actively involved and taking ownership of deliveries
- Developing commercially viable consulting market offerings
- Working with PA’s Go-to-Market and other specialist teams to develop propositions, grow existing client accounts and build new accounts
- Working within mixed consulting and client teams, planning, managing, and delivering work
We are looking for individuals with a strong expertise and experience within either strategic, operational or IT consulting services that have worked on major transformation programmes and projects.
The successful candidate(s):
- Has at least +5years of consulting experience
- Has a proven track record of sales and enjoys both the ‘farming’ and the ‘hunting’ part of the sales role
- Has management consulting experience from one (or more) of our focus sectors: public services, financial services, life sciences, transport, consumer and manufacturing or energy and utilities
- Is energetic, passionate, determined, positive and goal-focused with a commitment to delivering excellence in all circumstances
- Has the ability to demonstrate leadership skills in large, international and diverse delivery teams
- Is able to work across multiple levels of an organisation and has an aptitude for delivering creative and ingenious solutions
- Is a collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills who builds great relationships with clients and colleagues
We would like to receive your application including your CV and cover letter as soon as possible as we will review applications on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact our Talent Attraction Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their gender, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.