Lead Software Engineer
Do you want to work in a well-established international growth company?
You will have the opportunity to be part of a strong and dedicated team where team spirit, high quality, and a service-oriented mindset are top priorities.
Do you want to lead our future Microsoft Azure cloud solutions and be the liaison among the development team, Product Manager, and the business-oriented organization, then this position might be interesting to you.
Boyum IT Solutions is an award-winning development house that started in the SAP ecosystem, with now 25 years of ERP experience and over 12,000 customers in 125 countries. Our strong individual skill sets combined with our fast and efficient implementation methodology make us one of the strongest teams in the field.
We are currently looking for a Lead Software Engineer with experience in architecting and developing software and services on Microsoft Azure. A strong team player who will be the liaison among the development team, the Product Manager, and the business-oriented organization.
We are looking for a strong team player who contributes positively to the team dynamic and has a lean and agile mindset. A professional who has a good understanding of the business and knows how to map this into an ideal solution. You will have the end-to-end responsibility of architecting, building, operating, and providing general design guidance for our existing and new cloud solutions. You have proven experience, expertise, and knowledge by working with a large software technology stack. You have a proven record of continuously evolving, evaluating, and experimenting with new technologies to ensure our business and the solutions are up to date.
You will work from our headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark, or our offices in Copenhagen or Budapest, Hungary.
You will join our cloud applications team that develops our new cloud applications, which is a cross-functional team of developers, product managers, and product designers. The team uses agile methodologies to deliver and improve our cloud application.
You will be working with the entire technology stack, including Angular, TypeScript, .Net C#, Cosmos, Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus, Kubernetes, and Redis. Our cloud products continuously evolve, and you will also be evaluating and experimenting with new technologies to serve our customers better.
- Translate business requirements to technical specifics and develop software architecture and design.
- Drive and improve the development process
- Maintain and improve existing codebase
- Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and develop standard operating procedures
- Have a leading/mentoring role in the development team.
- Motivate and coach team members, to engage with the agreed development principles.
- Collaborate with other technical leaders to constantly improve the development process
- Ensure the technical specifications for new solutions and features are documented, based on input from the business.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields is essential.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Proven experience in application architecture and design
- Experience with microservices and developing cloud applications in Microsoft Azure
- Experience with .NET development in C#, CosmosDB, and GIT
- Ability and desire to work in a lean-agile team environment
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- Good soft skills and an appreciation for different perspectives
- Must have excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a strong team player
- Good understanding of the business problem the software is solving
- Good communication and collaboration skills
Advantage but not a requirement
- Experience with working with CI/CD with Azure DevOps
- Experience with SAP, Microsoft Business Central other ERP systems
- Knowledge of the manufacturing processes
For questions about the position, you are welcome to contact our Development Manager, Mads Michelsen at email@example.com.
Boyum IT is a dynamic workplace – driven by commitment and results and is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies. Our business casual environment provides plenty of opportunities for growth within your career. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication, and creates new possibilities. As an employee at Boyum IT, you will become a part of an international culture of committed colleagues and strongly manifested corporate values. We believe our people and culture give us a competitive edge and allow us to work collaboratively to drive software innovation.
If you are the colleague, we are looking for, we will offer you interesting conditions and a fantastic international-oriented place to work and to develop your professional skills.