Tech Team Lead for Web Developers
If you thrive in the mix of creating a great professional environment, managing people, setting the technical direction, and executing projects, then you might be our new Tech Team Lead.
Grow, manage, motivate
One of your most important tasks is taking care of the development of web developers and solution architects in Professional Services who run customer projects and provide services to our partners You know how to execute tasks, coordinate training, and initiate development plans and actions to improve people, thereby positively impacting employee satisfaction and quality in customer projects.
When delivering an eCommerce solution, we draw on a range of expertise and you play an important role in ensuring the right skills and competencies are present
You define best practice on all development-related activities and ensures this is communicated and applied to our web developers and solution architects. You will also participate in customer or partner projects yourself.
- Owner of the development process in Professional Services
- People management of Web Developers and Solution Architects
- Support and increase the professional level and knowledge of teams and individuals
- Onboarding new colleagues in Professional Services
- Provide sparring and advice on technical issues and development tasks
- Facilitate meetings for Web Developers and cross-department sparring meetings with our colleagues in Product Development (the backend programmers of the DynamicWeb platform)
- Planning, prioritizing, and executing tasks and resources in close collaboration with your co-managers in Professional Services
What you bring
Maybe you already have managing experience or come from a position as lead developer or solution architect – either way, this is your chance to use your experience and personality to create an inspiring environment and help our project department succeed. We imagine you:
- Have a strong and consolidated background as a C# developer
- Have experience with customer projects, preferably within eCommerce
- Can act as a professional sparring partner and mentor
- Knows how to create and support a thriving work environment with high employee satisfaction and pride
Professional Services consists of project teams as well as consultants who work closely together to ensure top-notch (co)deliveries alongside our partner and our direct customers. You are direct reference for our developers and solution architects.
You will join us at our HQ in Aarhus where 100 great colleagues look forward to welcoming you. We are an informal and fun workplace that likes to be social, whether that being over lunch, a Friday bar, or a serious game of paddle tennis. And of course – we got you covered in terms of pension, health insurance, and flexibility.
We do Digital Solutions
DynamicWeb offers an industry-recognized, cloud-based Digital Platform. We enable customers to deliver better digital experiences through our Content Management, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Product Information Management solutions.
We look very much forward to finding just the right colleague
If this is you, reach out and send us your resumé as soon as possible.
Do you have any questions or are curious, please contact COO, Thea Schmidt Borgholm at firstname.lastname@example.org.