Experienced managing consultants for our Operations & Improvement team
We have been on an exciting growth journey in the last five years, where we have almost doubled our revenue and profit, and we are proud to have done this with 98% of our clients recommending us.
We are now looking for experienced managing consultants to join our ambitious Operations & Improvement team in Copenhagen. As a managing consultant you will play a key role in selling and delivering our services to our clients, and you will have a varied everyday life with the opportunity to develop and influence the direction of the team.
Our Operations & Improvement team works with clients across all major sectors. The team works on strategy through to implementation on issues critical to the growth and prosperity of business operations across the world. Our clients’ issues include defining strategy, designing, and delivering the business operations of tomorrow, driving incremental and transformational change, creating value through business operations, digitalisation, globalisation, innovation and revenue growth.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing strategic client relationships, working at the executive levels to sell value adding consulting services
- Leading and delivering large scale and complex transformations– managing delivery teams, being actively involved and taking ownership of deliveries
- Developing commercially viable consulting market offerings
- Working with PA’s go-to-market and other specialist teams to develop propositions, grow existing client accounts and build new accounts
- Working within mixed consulting and client teams, planning, managing, and delivering work
With us, your everyday life will be characterised by exciting and varied projects. In Denmark, we work with a wide range of clients in different industries: the public sector, the financial sector, consumer and manufacturing, healthcare and life sciences and the transport sector. You will work closely with clients and colleagues from across PA to deliver complex and challenging projects. It is therefore important that you have strong collaborative skills.
You will have more than 200 of the country's most talented management consultants as your new colleagues. We believe that value is created in collaboration and shoulder-to-shoulder with our clients. You will be part of an environment where we value teamwork, sparring and feedback. It is also an environment that requires learning and new knowledge so that we can deliver the best results to our client. With us, you follow the latest developments in the field, while at the same time having access to training and certifications. We are therefore looking for someone with an open and curious approach to solving challenges and who is driven by acquiring new knowledge.
Your employment with us starts with a thorough introduction. To support your development, you will from day one be assigned a manager and a buddy who, together with you, will prepare a development plan adapted to your skills and interests.
The successful candidate(s):
- Has at least +7 years of management consulting experience
- Has a proven track record of sales and enjoys both the ‘farming’ and the ‘hunting’ part of the sales role
- Has management consulting experience from one (or more) of our focus sectors:
- Public services
- Financial services
- Life sciences
- Consumer and manufacturing
- Energy and utilities
- Has experience in one (or more) of the following capabilities:
- Operational excellence
- Operations and workforce planning
- Process improvement
- Cost reduction
- Sourcing and procurement
- Is energetic, passionate, determined, positive and goal-focused with a commitment to delivering excellence in all circumstances
- Has the ability to demonstrate leadership skills in large, international, and diverse delivery teams
- Can work across multiple levels of an organization and has an aptitude for delivering creative and ingenious solutions
- Is a collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills who builds great relationships with clients and colleagues
We would like to receive your application, including your CV and cover letter, as soon as possible, as we will review applications on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact our Talent Attraction team at email@example.com.
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
We are an innovation and transformation consultancy, with 4000 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defense and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers, and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We are committed to recruiting, promoting, and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their gender, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.