As a backend developer at Infomedia, you will take an active role in driving the development of our many microservices and webapps, which make up our application landscape, aimed at changing the way professionals in the Nordics work with media content and technology.
You will be a part of a co-located Tech team where you will contribute and shape the future of our system landscape. We are currently building integrations between our IT platform in Denmark, primarily based on .NET, and our IT platform in Norway, primarily based on Python/C++. This will give you plenty of opportunities to utilize and expand your technical knowledge.
We emphasize interpersonal understanding and flexibility. There will be time for deep focus, and there will be time for teamwork. We also set time aside for professional growth through competency development and monthly study days. We’re also a social bunch that values our many social arrangements like Friday Bars, game nights, escape rooms, and battling each other at the foosball table.
At Infomedia, you will be:
- Developing and maintaining existing applications
- Developing integrations between our Nordic platforms
- Designing and developing new services and applications
- Taking an active role in technical discussions regarding design and architecture
- Encouraged to grow both your personal and technical skillset
- Part of a company where your daily work has a direct impact on our business
What we are looking for
Send us an application if:
- You agree with the agile principles
- .NET Core, SQL, REST APIs, and GIT are in your backbone
- Exploring new techs and ways of working motivates you
- You thrive at problem-solving in an open, “safe-to-fail” environment where code reviews and feedback are an integral part of the development process
- You can keep a positive and open-minded attitude even in times of peak load
Experience in some of the following is a great plus:
- Solr, RabbitMQ, Docker, Unix, shell, C++, Python, MySQL, MSSQL
- An exciting and progressive workplace, with offices all over the Nordic countries
- An attractive position with a chance to define your role and personal and professional development
- A professional work environment and great colleagues who are always willing to lend a helping hand
- A company with a great atmosphere, many social events, and monthly Friday bars. You will feel welcome and a part of the company from day one
- Freedom with responsibility, room for differences, and an egalitarian corporate structure
- A unique location in the center of Copenhagen a few minutes from Nørreport
- A flexible work model with study days, focus days, and days working from home
Are you interested in the position?
The position is fulltime, and we are looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible.
Please send your application and your resume by clicking ‘Ansøg’. Note that we only accept applications through the application platform due to GDPR regulations. For the same reason, please hold back any documents containing your social security number.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact Claus L. Henriksen on mail email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position, regardless of gender, age, religion and ethnic background.
Application deadline: 05. FEB 2023