Head of Agile People Capabilities & Development
Do you have a strategic approach to capability development – and are you looking for your next big challenge setting the strategic direction as well as leading and coaching other leaders?
Then seize this opportunity to shape strategic people development and set the direction for the agile people agenda in an IT organisation undergoing an exciting agile transformation.
“Our company is becoming increasingly agile. As such, our leadership and people development approaches are becoming agile too. This is key to enabling business transformations. And so, by extension, your role will have a significant influence on our entire organisation." – Peer Omann, Group CIO
Bunker Holding Group – fuelling the future
In BHG IT, we are constantly moving, growing and evolving, and we truly believe that people are our most important asset in our continuous journey.
The past years, we have focused on establishing an agile and product-centric organisation to be able to scale our digital setup for the future. Now, we are ready to take the next step in our digital journey and enrich our organisation by splitting up our leadership responsibility into three areas: People, Product Delivery and Technology.
We strongly believe this will drive higher employee satisfaction, help us embrace opportunities and enable our leaders to focus on what they do best.
You enable a culture of communication, commitment and collaboration
In this newly established position, your main goal will be to take our people agenda to the next level to better meet future capability needs of Group IT. To do so, you will create a new people development strategy and build a team of people leaders, that will directly guide and develop the IT organisation.
At the same time, you will join our IT leadership team and report directly to our CIO. As a part of the leadership team, you will ensure your strategy and initiatives are coherent with the overall strategy and vision for Group IT that is taking off to fuel the future.
More concretely, you will:
- Enrich the direction for people development in Group IT, aligning it with the general strategic direction for Group IT, HR guidelines and ESG ambitions
- Investigate which new capabilities are needed for Group IT to thrive in the future
- Design, develop and communicate organisational design, career paths, succession planning, Group IT capabilities etc. including ownership of our sourcing strategy
- Set the standards for people performance processes and feedback in close collaboration with HR
- Establish the team of people leads that will undertake the development of individual colleagues in the organisation – once established, you will coach them in their leadership tasks
- Ensure an internal mobility flow and establish internal career opportunities in close collaboration with our people leads
Expert people developer with strategic acumen
You have solid experience with strategic people development, possibly from leadership or HR positions in a digital environment. You are also used to working in an agile setting and understand capabilities development in this context.
Furthermore, you know how to set direction and guide large departments to operationalise your plans in a transitioning organisation. In terms of your soft skills, you are ideally:
- A great stakeholder manager with a strong character and high emotional intelligence, giving you the ability to build trusting relations and ensure buy-in
- Pragmatic by nature, and you have a commercial mindset when it comes to our people agenda in order to support the commercial ambitions of Group IT
- A role model when it comes to servant leadership, and you know how to encourage cross-functional collaboration, empower employees and ensure they have the tools necessary to do their job
Would you like to take part in fuelling the future?
Then please apply by uploading your cover letter and resume. Applications will be reviewed continuously, and interviews will be planned as soon as suitable candidates are identified.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Peer Omann, Group CIO, through the reception on +45 88 38 28 28.