Azure DevOps engineer
Development of the full life cycle of software or applications with automation tools. Search for the most optimal technologies and tools for creating an application or software. Analysis of available technological solutions. Creating a prototype of a future product for evaluation.
About the Team/Business Unit
Digital is the paradigm of our days – everything is digital or at least smart and is to operate efficiently with the best and newest technology available, delivering insights, improving business and disrupting business models. To be successful, companies will need to demonstrate Digital capabilities to understand and get the best out of their Data, design products that build connections between people and processes, use the latest Technology. Within Cognizant the Digital Business Practice works with Clients across all Industries to help them becoming Digital: transforming their Business, Processes, and IT with a constant view on Business impacts. Human centricity is a key parameter making decisions and building solutions.
Your Key Result Areas:
- Deep knowledge and 10 years experiences of Java technology stack with Azure DevOp
- Excellent understanding with great experiences in Agile/Scrum way of working
- A medior developer (with grow potential) with a broad knowledge and experience on tooling (none of them need to be expert level)
- Knowledge on
- Azure (cloud)
- Azure DevOps (CI/CD pipelines)
- Basic Linux ops-knowledge
- Young and eager, well spoken. Willing to give his/her opinion. Willing to experiment
Required & nice to have Skills:
- DevOps,Automated Build,Azure
- DevOps (VSTS) Domain Skills
Nice to Have/Your chance to grow
- Life science experience
- Branching Strategy, Static Code Analysis, CI Build & Reporting, Build Acceptance Validation, Artifact Deployment, CD-Quality Gates set-up
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you!
Employee Status: Full Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Dec 06 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.