Would you like to lead brilliant IT specialists and support them in developing their skills even further? And can you see yourself doing so in an organisation undergoing an agile transition?
“This is a unique opportunity to lead and develop tech people. We have brilliant leaders to drive the technical agenda, so your role will be focused on the people agenda and on bringing our new vision for agile people development to life.” – Peer Omann, Group CIO
Bunker Holding Group – fuelling the future
In BHG IT we are constantly moving, growing and evolving, and we truly believe that people are our most important asset in our continuous journey.
The past years, we have focused on establishing an agile and product-centric organisation to be able to scale our digital setup for the future. Now, we are ready to take the next step in our digital journey andenrich our organisation by splitting up our leadership responsibility into three areas: People, Product Delivery and Technology.
We strongly believe this will drive higher employee satisfaction, help us embrace opportunities and enable our leaders to focus on what they do best.
Here is your chance to make your mark
You will report to the Head of Agile People Capabilities & Development who is a part of the IT leadership team, and you will be in a team of 3-4 people leads across our locations.
Our Head of Agile People Capabilities & Development will drive the overall strategy with approaches such as agile development, servant leadership and “manage the system, not the people”. But success is built together, so we absolutely encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table and influence leadership and development on a more strategic level.
Coach, motivate, develop – and lead people to success
Your role will be that of a great people leader, focused on empowering individuals across BHG IT to grow in their teams and enabling them to excel and create value in a large, growing company. As such, your main responsibility will be to ensure the recruitment, development and well-being of developers, architects, scrum masters, business analysts and other employees and teams in our IT organisation.
More concretely, you will:
- Lead our IT colleagues on a daily basis, ensuring they are taken care of in terms of everything from their general well-being to being offered the necessary training to evolve in their jobs and succeed in their teams
- Support our Head of Agile People Capabilities & Development in developing and implementing internal mobility flows and internal career opportunities
- Ensure that we hire the right people to match the ever-evolving capability needs of the organisation
- Continuously assess team structures, career paths, training programmes, salaries etc. and work with the organisation to adjust as necessary
- Work with Product Delivery to ensure the teams have the people they need
Agile leader with a passion for empowering others
You are an experienced leader with a passion to grow and develop the people around you. In terms of soft skills, you are ideally:
- Warm and calm in your approach to others
- Curious and proactive by nature
- A great stakeholder manager with a strong character and high emotional intelligence, giving you the ability to build trusting relations and ensure buy-in
- Team and service-oriented in nature, and you enjoy collaborating across departments and borders and solving challenges together
Would you like to take part in fuelling the future?
Then please apply by uploading your cover letter and resume. Applications will be reviewed continuously, and interviews will be planned as soon as suitable candidates are identified.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Peer Omann, Group CIO, through the reception on +45 88 38 28 28.