Process Automation Architect
Do you want to help us build the road to hyper automation in close collaboration with enthusiastic business partners and professional development groups? Then carry on reading! We are looking for a Process Automation Architect that can help shape our journey towards an intelligent automation-first mind-set organization.
What are you going to do?
In your role as Process Automation Architect, you will be at the core of our ongoing digital business transformation focusing on the potential of new technological opportunities in the process automation sphere.
Specifically, you will
- Have a focus on supporting our business organisation to identify process automation candidates
- Architect and design automation solutions that go beyond simple repetitive tasks replacement.
- In depth contribution to business process analysis, process discovery and data mining activities.
- Key stakeholder in the strategic/tactical development of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Process Automation (IPA) as a core focus area for MAN Energy Solutions.
- Design, with the team, the future business process automation frameworks that connect RPA, AI, Collaborative Workflows and Signature solutions amongst others.
- Share your skills and insights with RPA developers and citizen developers.
Who are you?
- You have an agile mind-set, ready to support DevOps teams with your process automation expertise
- Self-driven customer-focused performer whom is commit to quality and can assess business process from A to Z.
- Acts as a primary RPA solution architecture expert; owns the solution architecture design and quality inspection, and can facilitate discovery, requirement gathering, demo, testing, training and solution deployment processes.
- Proven track record around automation products like UiPath; Process mining and UiPath Document Understanding are pluses.
- Deep understanding of the Robotic Enterprise Frameworks; possibly from UiPath (REFramework) and being able to write PDDs and SDDs.
- A good understanding about collaborative workflows: technical experience with Nintex Workflows is a plus and Microsoft Power Platform is a plus-plus.
- It is possible that you have had hands-on development experience in .NET development platform.
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
In addition to this
- You have a University degree within IT as a main topic or similar field or skills.
- Overview of IT processes and services.
- You feel comfortable in learning new skills and pushing your own boundaries.
- You are a team player, but can take clear responsibility and drive initiative.
- You understand that it is not about delivering service, but delivering value
- You have clear and convincing communication skills and can enthusiastically present your work and topics. We expect you to be fluent in English.
How is your new team/area of business?
As Process Automation Architect, you will be part of the Tech and Innovation area of IT. And will work with the Business Process Automation product team, whose vision it is to identify, optimize and automate business processes by delivering or enabling the business to create their own automation solutions, as well as to robotize high demand repetitive tasks in MAN-ES’s daily operations that truly does not require human assessment.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Ansøg” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Sunday 19 February 2023. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you need information concerning the job, please contact IT Product Owner Fernando Nunes Fernando.Nunes@man-es-com (phone +45 40100283) or VP Software, Technology & Workplace Dev. Christopher Clark Christopher.Clark@man-es.com (phone +45 21645468).
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.