SharePoint & M365 Subject Matter Expert (SME)
Are you an ambitious person ready to take over a key position in our high-performing and award-winning digital workplace transformation team? Do you have extended experience with SharePoint, Power Platform & M365 Subject Matter Expertise (SME)?
What are you going to do?
As SME, you:
- Participate in the daily stand-up in the Digital Workplace product team & weekly in the M365 services product team
- Part of solving small to greater demands or issues and delivering projects from the business demand process
- Advise colleagues in the IT team and in the company on best practices and governance
- Coordinate implementation of solutions and drive transformation of the company using M365 services
Who are you?
We imagine that you:
- Love Microsoft as a company and as a product.
- Have the patience to listen, read, Google, and a cup of hot coffee at hand
- 3-5+ years of M365 / SharePoint technical experience
- 2+ years in application end-user adoption with M365 services / SharePoint
- Creative approach to technical problem solving, innovation, and issue resolution
- Good people skills and the ability to collaborate actively and proactively with others
- It helps if you have some development knowledge, but it is not a prerequisite.
Factors to Help You Shine (Required Skills) – these skills will help you succeed in this position:
- Strong experience in governance, architecture, and policies related to M365 and SharePoint
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Experience going from SharePoint on-prem to SharePoint Online
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform Development and CoE
- Proficiency in information architecture
- Strong knowledge of information security
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English. If you understand or speak Danish or German, it would be great.
How to Stand Out from the Crowd (Desired Skills) – highlight your knowledge of modern development through the following experience or skills:
- ITIL understanding
- Understanding of JSON to create new views in MS Lists
- Experience with business process reengineering
- Understanding of Power Platform and Development tasks inside the Power Apps & Power Automate flows
- Understanding of Power BI
- Relevant certifications would be considered an advantage
- Understanding the different M365 application development models
- Strong technical leadership skills
- Agile Project leadership and task management
- Relevant technical Bachelor's or Master's degree
How is your new team/area of business?
We are a team of twelve forward-looking collaboration & productivity professionals with a mix of technical & admin specialists, UX/UI designers, and adoption specialists, located in Denmark & Germany with a hybrid working approach that loves to use modern technologies, support, deliver solutions, and bring it to all employees if it can benefit the digital employee experiences globally.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 enthusiastic employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on "Ansøg" and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Sunday the 19th February 2023. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact (Workplace Transformation IT Area Lead Peter.Stern@man-es.com) or by phone on (+45 3385 1476).
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.