Manager Projects – SAP PM Lead
As SAP PM Lead you would design, implement, and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
About the Team/Business Unit
Digital is the paradigm of our days – everything is digital or at least smart and is to operate efficiently with the best and newest technology available, delivering insights, improving business and disrupting business models. To be successful, companies will need to demonstrate Digital capabilities to understand and get the best out of their Data, design products that build connections between people and processes, use the latest Technology. Within Cognizant the Digital Business Practice works with Clients across all Industries to help them becoming Digital: transforming their Business, Processes, and IT with a constant view on Business impacts. Human centricity is a key parameter making decisions and building solutions.
Your Key Result Areas:
- The candidate must be good knowledge on SAP PM with good experience in SAP product implementation.
- Should have 4-7 Years of solid experience in SAP PM.
- Must be aware of integration with other SAP Modules like SD, FI, CO etc.
- Must be able to work independently in factory model and must be able to do the following.
- Should be able to write user requirements and configure the system to the requirements.
- Should be able to work in onsite/offshore team model and bring out the results with team members.
- Should be conversant with the SAP product and must also be able to interact with SAP for OSS messages etc.
- Should have clear communication and must be able to do the documentation needed for the role. Should be comfortable in working on CRs and must also be conversant with integration touch points.
- Should be a team player.
Required & nice to have Skills:
- PM – Master Data + SAP Production planning process.
- Industry and Quality Management Logistics.
Nice to Have/Your chance to grow
- Must have worked on S/4 implementation project.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you!
Employee Status: Full Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Nov 21 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.