IT Solution Architect with focus on pharmaceutical R&D applications
If you have hands-on experience with defining and implementing Pharmaceutical R&D applications and have the ambition to be part of application revitalization journey and R&D digitalization journey, then you might be ALK´s new IT Solution Architect in Global Business IT.
World leader in allergy
ALK’s aspiration is to become the world leader in allergy by helping as many people with allergy as possible to a better life by providing options of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of allergy. In Global IT we contribute to this aspiration by supporting the organisation with modern IT tools and technologies, and by delivering world-class support to our many colleagues around the world.
Your role as Solution Architect
In your role as Solution Architect in Hørsholm, you will be responsible for business-critical pharmaceutical R&D solutions and some Global Quality applications. You will drive application revitalization journey and R&D digitalization journey, where we move more applications to modern and cloud technologies, focusing on business and system landscape fit.
Furthermore, you will be the leader to come up with innovative solutions to optimize current applications and processes, ensuring high level of performance, stability, compliance and continuously improvement.
Fields of responsibility
- Research, design, analyze and lead implementation on medium, complexity solutions, mainly in the area of pharmaceutical R&D, sometimes in the area of Global Quality.
- Understand pharmaceutical R&D processes and provide technical advisory for our business colleagues in R&D.
- Suggest and drive technical and business improvements, incl. all aspect of architecture designs, implementation and interfaces.
- Lead the team and vendor for technical implementation/update/configure applications.
As a candidate for the role you:
- Hold a master’s degree or professional in computer science.
- Have at least 3 years’ working experience with design and implement pharmaceutical R&D solutions from pharmaceutical or consulting companies.
- Have wide knowledge and hands experience with technologies, such as AWS, Azure, Veeva as well as in general scripting, network, database, OS knowledges.
- Have the drive to inspire other and deliver results together.
- Have the flexibility to travel around 30-40 days a year to our international locations.
- Speak and write English effortlessly.
Global IT at ALK
Global IT at ALK is a global organization of approximately 140 employees with three main hubs in Hørsholm, Madrid and Krakow and IT staff on our production sites and regional sales hubs in Germany, France, and North America. Today, ALK has most IT competences in-house and you will have qualified colleagues across the globe.
We believe that good results and IT services go hand in hand with securing development and learning opportunities. Employees are encouraged to build bridges and help each other every day. You will become part of an IT organization where we put competence and substance over format and presentation and priorities iterative interactions.
As solution architect in Global Business IT, you will join a great, diverse team of solution architects, system managers and specialists dedicated to supporting ALK sites worldwide. The team is located in Hørsholm- Denmark, Krakow-Poland and Madrid- Spain and this position is in Hørsholm.
Contact and application
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and can see yourself in the role as IT Solution Architect at ALK, do not hesitate to contact IT Recruitment Specialist & Headhunter Pia Ryander at Twins Recruitment on telephone: 22 25 50 11 or send your CV to IT Sourcing Manager Lars Thorborg on email@example.com.
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Incoming applications are processed on an ongoing basis, and we close the process when we have found the right candidate.
We look forward to hearing from you.
ALK helps people living with allergy. By providing solutions that make life with allergy surprisingly simple we make a difference for many people. We build upon a strong heritage as a pioneer in allergy immunotherapy and we will continue to innovate, develop and market new products and solutions for people with allergy. ALK is a global company with production sites in Denmark, France, Spain and the United States. We were founded in Copenhagen in 1923 and today we employ around 2,300 people around the globe. Our headquarter is based in Hørsholm north of Copenhagen. We know that our employees are our most valuable asset and we believe they do their very best every day in the pursuit of new and better allergy treatments and solutions for people with allergy around the world. If you like to have influence and make a difference ALK is the right place so come join us on our exciting journey.