Evaluating internal functions, business development strategies and IT processes and suggesting improvements. Creating business architecture models to reflect the organization's strategies and goals and creating and implementing business visions and goals.
About the Team/Business Unit
Digital is the paradigm of our days – everything is digital or at least smart and is to operate efficiently with the best and newest technology available, delivering insights, improving business and disrupting business models. To be successful, companies will need to demonstrate Digital capabilities to understand and get the best out of their Data, design products that build connections between people and processes, use the latest Technology. Within Cognizant the Digital Business Practice works with Clients across all Industries to help them becoming Digital: transforming their Business, Processes, and IT with a constant view on Business impacts. Human centricity is a key parameter making decisions and building solutions.
Your Key Result Areas:
- Evaluate technology strategy, organization, business applications, and infrastructure.
- Advise on enterprise architecture landscape, including technology, information, data, security, and integration.
- Implement large-scale, innovative IT solutions to drive business transformation.
- Evaluate and identify IT-related risks.
- Develop technology strategy and planning deliverables to address IT risks and improve the effectiveness of the IT organization, especially in business application integration.
- Produce target-state solution architecture and perform assessments and gap analysis.
- Help formulate the overall solution strategies and roadmaps.
- Help establish one or more Centers of Excellence.
Required & nice to have Skills:
- Managing & Tracking Program Plan, Managing Program Risks, Program Governance and Status reporting.
Nice to Have/ Your chance to grow
- Life Science experience.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you!
Employee Status: Full Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Dec 19 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.