Senior Experience Strategist and Transformation Advisor
As a Senior Experience Strategist and Transformation Advisor you will together with a cross functional team of specialists in service design, product design, insights, technology, and industry consulting, orchestrate the creation of unique value propositions, products, and experiences for leading global companies.
About the Team/Business Unit
The Experience Strategy and Transformation team is a rapidly growing practice in Cognizant Digital Experience. Our goal is to help the world’s largest companies deliver value at scale for their customers, employees, and shareholders - and to do so in a way that makes sense for the planet. Our teams are practitioner-led, meaning the people who do the work collaborate closely with clients and each other to define and deliver transformative digital products and experiences. To create these teams, we carefully assemble individuals from a wide range of educational backgrounds, international settings, and professional expertise and share a passion for looking at familiar problems through new lenses.
Your mission is to successfully lead large and complex engagements from early stage explorations to scaled realizations for clients across a wide range of industries. Together with a cross functional team of specialists in service design, product design, insights, technology, and industry consulting, you orchestrate the creation of unique value propositions, products, and experiences, including all relevant dimensions of customer touch points, processes, culture, data, technology, content, and human-centric design. You focus on the business outcomes for our clients – as they redefine the relationships with their customers.
You define best practices in these processes and co-create thought leadership in this area together with colleagues from other domains and geos. You inspire and develop the skills of team members and actively provide mentorship to colleagues following our leadership model based on autonomy, competence, relatedness and purpose. You enhance our culture by engaging with others and living our values.
Your spirit is that of an intrapreneur showing purposeful business grit.
Experience strategists and transformation advisors answer client questions such as:
- How will technology change the way customers want to engage with our business?
- What product development methodologies are the best fit for our organisation in the transformation ahead?
- Where should we focus first in terms of innovation?
- How do we enable our employees to meet the rapidly changing needs of our industry?
- How do we combine existing products to create new value streams?
- What will our customers need in 5 years and how do we start building those capabilities today?
Required & nice to have Skills:
- Experience in guiding clients and teams through difficult challenges.
- Expertise in agile and classic project management and product leadership.
- Understanding of experience management principles (e.g. journey mapping, service blueprinting).
Nice to Have/Your chance to grow
- A stronghold in one of the following areas: User Experience, product development or design.
- Prior experience forging relationships at Decision Maker Level and C-Level.
- Experience building business cases and models.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you!
Employee Status: Full Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Dec 08 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.