Value Stream Lead
A value-stream manager is a person that is responsible for increasing the ratio of value2 to non-value, and eliminating waste in the overall supply chain from start to finish, for a defined product family; and for ensuring that the value stream meets or exceeds customer requirements.
About the Team/Business Unit
Digital is the paradigm of our days – everything is digital or at least smart and is to operate efficiently with the best and newest technology available, delivering insights, improving business and disrupting business models. To be successful, companies will need to demonstrate Digital capabilities to understand and get the best out of their Data, design products that build connections between people and processes, use the latest Technology. Within Cognizant the Digital Business Practice works with Clients across all Industries to help them becoming Digital: transforming their Business, Processes, and IT with a constant view on Business impacts. Human centricity is a key parameter making decisions and building solutions.
Your Key Result Areas:
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals. Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance. Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved. Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks. Working on strategy with the marketing team.
Required & nice to have Skills:
- Managing & Tracking Program Plan, Managing Program Risks, Program Governance and Status reporting.
Nice to Have/Your chance to grow
- Life science experience.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you!
Employee Status: Full Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Dec 09 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.