As a Automation Lead you will own the Digital Business development, TCV and revenue quota targets for a respective set of our Customers. This includes naturally the relationships with the customers as well as the Cognizant account managers & other leaders.
About the Team/Business Unit
Digital is the paradigm of our days – everything is digital or at least smart and is to operate efficiently with the best and newest technology available, delivering insights, improving business and disrupting business models. To be successful, companies will need to demonstrate Digital capabilities to understand and get the best out of their Data, design products that build connections between people and processes, use the latest Technology. Within Cognizant the Digital Business Practice works with Clients across all Industries to help them becoming Digital: transforming their Business, Processes and IT with a constant view on Business impacts. Human centricity is a key parameter making decisions and building solutions.
- Support business team with technical knowledge.
- Drive test automation discussion and take decisions as needed.
- Analyze Manual test cases and test scenarios to arrive at regression test suite.
- Support and Guide Automation Feasibility Analysis and maximize automation coverage.
- Manage team and plan to deliver as per overall program plan.
Required & nice to have Skills:
- Strong experience in SDLC and STLC.
- Good Hands on Experience in Automation concept and Automation scripting.
- Good Experience in VB, Java and Leap Work Automation tools.
Nice to Have/Your chance to grow
- A stronghold in one of the following areas: IOT, AI, User Experience or Application Development.
- Prior experience forging relationships at Decision Maker Level and C-Level.
- University degree.
If you’re comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we’d love to hear from you!
Employee Status: Full Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Job Posting: Nov 29 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.