Are you looking for a Scrum Master position where servant leadership is key? A position where you lead the team to achieve its goals by implementing flow, relentless improvement and a learning environment with ongoing feedback and recognition?
If so, we are looking for an ambitious and high performing Scrum Master to be part of a true retail success story.
We have built a pragmatic framework on the principles from SAFe and you will be part of an Agile Team consisting of highly skilled, cross functional people. Your main responsibility is to ensure efficiency for your team and at the same time promote, drive and inspire the organisation to adopt agile ways of working.
We are looking for a self-starter balancing patience, pragmatism, and eagerness to make a difference in the continued journey of adopting more agile principles across IT development. The job will be challenging but also rewarding with a huge possibility to make a positive impact on JYSK as well as your own professional development.
What we offer you
- An informal and open-minded atmosphere, lots of cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organisation
- A job with rich possibilities to influence how the organisation works with agile IT development
- An organisation and culture with a short distance from decision to action
- A position with great opportunity to develop and grow professionally and personally
- A workplace in an exciting international company, where growth, expansion and development have a high priority
- A job with a great work-life balance
What your next job will be about
Your tasks and responsibilities in the job includes:
- Acts as a servant leader and lead the team to achieve its goals and follows up on performance
- Ensures the team is staffed with the right competencies
- Supports the Product Owner in their effort to manage the backlog
- Facilitates the team’s flow and relentless improvement and creates a learning environment with ongoing feedback and recognition
- Prepares and facilitates the agile team events for reaching outcome, ensures participation
- Represents the team at the ART level
- Engages in ongoing dialogue and feedback to the Agile Line manager regarding team members’ contributions
- Provides training and coaching in agile methods and mindset
What should you bring
We are looking for a new colleague who:
- Have solid experience as a Scrum Maser or similar agile role in combination with scaled agile practices
- Have experience with leadership (project/delivery), matrix leadership or coaching
- Are decisive and result-driven with the ability to react and adjust to changing conditions
- Preferably have experience from a large international organisation
- Preferably have a master’s degree within IT or Business or similar
- Have excellent people and communication skills and communicate fluently in English – ability to communicate in Danish is considered a plus
- Have experience with IT development would be considered a plus
- Have an education and certification as a Scrum Master or similar would be considered a plus
Is this your next opportunity? Apply today!
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Business Agility Manager, Kenny Fischer Mikkelsen, +45 4193 4031.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “Apply”. We process applications on an ongoing basis and complete the recruitment once we have found the right candidate.
We believe that our employees are key to our success going from one store in 1979 to more than 3,000 stores worldwide today. That is why we strive to offer development and possibilities of growing within JYSK, and we also take pride in rewarding engagement and a great effort among our employees. Our three fundamental JYSK Values – Tradesman, Colleague and Corporate Spirit – express the behavior and attitude that we can expect from each other. We trust each other, and we believe in delegation and freedom with responsibility.
JYSK wants to include everyone, no matter the age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and experience. Together, we secure our inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. Because a great mix of minds, talents and unique personalities makes us a stronger team.
For more information, please visit our career page.