Product Manager for MAN PrimeServ digital
Supporting our digital growth journey
Are you excited about digital solutions and looking for a position in an emerging business area where you will add value from day one? Then you might be just what we are looking for.
Based on engine data, we are developing and delivering digital solutions that support the reduction of emissions in the marine industry.
To manage our growing portfolio, we have established a new position and we are now on the lookout for a Product Manager who can manage the increasing complexity of our product mix making sure that we are developing and delivering the solutions that our customers need - at a competitive and profitable price.
What are you going to do?
As our new Product Manager, you will:
- Manage the 2-stroke digital portfolio linking it to MAN strategy and market needs
- Deliver on our product strategy and vision
- Influence design for (digital) services
- Engage and interact with product owners across the company
- Define and implement go-to-market strategies (e.g. segments, product mix, price, VPs, USPs)
- Develop and implement internal and external (re)launch plans in collaboration with product owners, sales, and marketing
- Plan and conduct technical sales training
- Collect and implement market insights
Who are you?
We imagine that you:
- Like data complexity and understand the fundamentals of agile development
- Are curious and never stop seeking knowledge
- Have a holistic and considered approach to problem-solving
- Also love our ME-engine design and understand why our domain knowledge is a competitive advantage
- Would enjoy having a very broad range of stakeholders
are an active listener and have an inclusive approach
- Maybe came ashore a couple of years ago and have been working with engine data or/and vessel performance
- Enjoy working in a smaller team with a big global reach.
- Are fluent in English
How is your new team/area of business?
We are currently a small team that covers sales, sales coordination, and customer onboarding, with the overall responsibility to drive global digital 2-stroke sales and to make sure that new customers are on-boarded to our digital services as efficiently and service-minded as possible. With you on board, we add an extra link to the value chain, which will enable us to accelerate faster and move closer to market needs. We are part of a larger and diverse digital MAN PrimeServ department, which is also responsible for business, concept and feature development, 3rd party partnerships, and digital service delivery.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn, and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contributing to a carbon-neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things include:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy, etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Ansøg” and attach your CV, application letter, and other relevant documents. The application deadline is January 29 2023. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Product, Sales, and onboarding, Annette Rosendahl by phone at +45 2275 4424. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability, and ethnic background to apply for this position.