Experienced Back-End Developer with Passion for Life Saving Software used in Defence, Homeland Security and Emergency Services
As the world has proven to be less safe and the effects of the war in Ukraine has proven the need for resilient societies, we offer you the chance to take part in the solution.
We are the world´s leading provider of life saving CBRN software solutions with a vision of increasing the number of people protected against Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear threats. We are continuously working on enhancing and developing our successful core products based on Clean Architecture, Domain Driven Design and Clean Code principles.
At our HQ in Copenhagen, Denmark we are looking for a Senior Software Developer with proven experience in one or more tools C++, C# or Java, who can join our international team of dedicated developers.
The company is a flat organisation where the team operates to large degree as a self-driven team based on SCRUM principle with commitment and pragmatism – This commitment and trust makes it possible to have a work life balanced model with high degree of remote working and flexibility.
Your tasks will include
Working closely together with a 6-man development team, Subject Matter Experts, Architect and the Product Owner. You will be part of creating and influencing our future high-quality product where we continue ensuring our end-customers are able to protect societies.
Your tasks will span the entire development process, including:
- Migration of products to new platforms
- Estimations and solution descriptions
- Design and implementation of API’s and features
- Build unit and integration tests
- Participate in Customer dialogue and support
- Product testing
- Domaine understanding
- Maintaining our current product portfolio (C++, Java)
Your profile and competencies
You have a minimum of 5-8 years of experience with software development and a technology toolbox that includes C++, C# and Java. A BSc degree or MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar is expected within back-end development. If you have knowledge about Azure DevOps or similar and are comfortable using Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code it is a plus.
- You can produce well-structured, robust and readable code
- You are an outstanding team player who values teamwork and who believes that goals can only be reached by working together
- You are comfortable with working both in new and legacy code base
- Take ownership, have a can-do attitude and a continuous improvement mindset
- Enjoy working in a highly technical and technology driven environment
- Have experience working in Scrum teams, and is comfortable communicating in English
- Are eager to learn and fits into the high degree of freedom under own responsibility
- A good and informal work environment with respect for each other
- A team that strives to have fun while working hard
- We are a team that is curious to learn more and improve not only our product offerings but also our way of working
- A balanced working life
- A meaningful product to work on
If you have any questions, then please contact Henning Christensen van Brussel directly at +45 3955 8000 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please apply via "Ansøg".
About Bruhn NewTech
Bruhn NewTech is a company founded with the sole purpose of increasing the number of people protected against airborne threats. We have developed software solutions within the area of Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) for more than 25 years and is the market leader with more than 80 % of NATO’s countries as clients. The software has previously been used at the Olympics and at the Champions League Final among others. We are located both in Copenhagen and London.