Do you thrive working in an international, dynamic and fast paced environment?
Capgemini Denmark’s Life Science sector is seeking an Account Executive to help drive new sales within the life sciences industry. As an account executive, you will become part of a dynamic and fast-growing Life Sciences team.
You will be responsible for developing strategies for acquiring new accounts promoting Capgemini’s current and emerging services.
An exciting career opportunity in an international business setting characterized by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relationships to new clients and work with highly professional teams in an environment where you will have the opportunity to grow and learn. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
- Develop value proposition for all appropriate business opportunities.
- Build good understanding of target clients
- High amount of new customer acquisition and nurturing the commercial priorities of the area.
- Build understanding of Capgemini offerings and business lines
- Ensure that Customer relationship management tool is updated on time and with high-quality data.
Who we are looking for
- You should possess enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders and build good relationships
- Ability to be in constant hunt for new business and ensure movement through the sales cycle.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate within a team.
- Ability to work organized and mange time efficiently to meet deadlines
- A master’s degree would be an asset, however not a requirement
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Read more at: https://www.liveyourbestworkli...
Please reach out to Ambrin Eghorn, Head of Sales, Life Sciences & MedTech (firstname.lastname@example.org).
About the company
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 360,000 team members in 50 countries.
People matter, results count.