UX Designer for Denmark's leading telco
Skilled UX Designer who thrives making complex systems feel simple
At TDC Erhverv, we are rebuilding many of our digital platforms so that we can deliver the best possible customer experiences. As a UX designer you will be the key to success. The interfaces you will design are central in the daily workflow of our users, which means you will have the potential to deliver a huge positive impact. You’ll work closely with your UX colleagues, to understand user needs and use your interaction design skills to make complex tasks simple.
We are a team of 4 super friendly UX/UI Designers, Researchers & 2 Product Owners who are enthusiastic about creating great digital experiences for our customers. The team has full responsibility for TDC Erhverv’s digital platforms, so we can make the best coherent user experience for our customers. Some of us are embedded in Agile development squads while others work across different projects. You will join UX colleagues who work in an agile environment designing and improving our digital portals.
The department has offices in Copenhagen and Aarhus and your team members will be situated in both locations. We like to mix the week up with work from home and meeting each other at the office.
Even though the team is split between Copenhagen and Aarhus, we’re very close. We meet several times a week to share insights, learn from each other, or just to have fun.
As a UX Designer you will be expected to:
- Create intuitive designs, paying close attention to information architecture and interaction design
- Perform UX Research to ensure our customer needs are met
- Be an integral part of the design team, giving and receiving feedback and sparring with your colleagues
- Involve customers and internal stakeholders
- Convert data and insights into actionable opportunities
- Visualize solutions via mock-ups and prototypes
- Validate ideas via e.g. user testing
- Align and communicate your insights and designs with UX colleagues and developers
The ideal person for this role will:
- Have hands on, practical experience creating prototypes and designs with tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
- Have experience with some of the following areas: user-centered design, design thinking, user testing, design processes, and design sprints
- Be outgoing and curious by nature, have a solid digital DNA and think creatively
- Develop yourself and your team members by upskilling within e.g. UI Design, UX Writing, workshop facilitation
- Have a relevant degree in digital/media design or interactive technologies
- Thrive when working together with other designers, pair-designing, giving, and receiving feedback
- Communicate effortlessly in Danish as well as English
- Is curious on learning, has an outgoing personality and a positive mindset
If you feel intrigued and eager to take part in our exciting area, please upload your CV, diploma, and motivational letter by using the “Ansøg” button. It would be a plus if you can showcase previous design work too. We invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis, so please apply as soon as possible. The application deadline is January 31st, 2023
Of course, we will answer your questions, if any.
For further information about the position, please contact Head of Digital Products Thomas Holm Vandahl firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit nuuday.dk/life-at-nuuday to learn more about working at Nuuday.
Application date: January 31st, 2023.
Contact person: Head of Digital Products Thomas Holm Vandahl email@example.com.
Work location: Teglholmsgade 1, København and Sletvej 1, Aarhus.