Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations functional consultant, permanent position
Working out of Pindstrup, DK – Some remote work possible.
Pindstrup is looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations functional consultant that can play a key role in the upcoming strategic implementation.
You would as part of the global ERP team be involved in designing, configuring, testing, and implementing the new ERP platform globally. You would work with a broad range of stakeholders across business units and functional areas, but also with our implementation partner. The Group’s ERP team is small and therefore you are expected to contribute in all areas and facets of the implementation and afterwards. Our goal is to use the D365 platform the best possible way and standardize the processes globally. You must therefore thrive to challenge the processes and be willing to take responsibility of the chosen functionality. This position is time limited, but may be extended depending on the next step of the data and digitalization journey.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to link the future business processes/requirements and the solution
- Work closely with our partner to design, configure/develop and test the solution
- Share your knowledge and support the project organization throughout the implementation
- Prepare necessary project documentation
- Contribute as needed in other areas requiring technical expertise, such as data conversions, test management, reporting, security, user management, integrations, etc.
- Identify and troubleshoot overall issues with the solution
- Execute other tasks as assigned
- Relevant technical education at bachelor's Degree level. Preferred fields include Information Technology, Computer Science, Accounting.
- Three (3) or more years of related experience including design and implementation of ERP preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O). Ideally with experience from working as an internal ERP specialist/consultant and/or certified in Dynamics 365 F&O experience with more than one (1) full life cycle implementation.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Furthermore, experience with scrum and Microsoft Azure DevOps is an advantage.
- Fluent in English both in writing and oral. Knowledge of Latvian, Spanish or Portuguese languages would be desirable, but not a requirement.
- Systematic work approach.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation, organizational, and documentation skills and strong problem solving and business analysis skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, communicate ideas effectively, and utilize flexibility and creativity to present a variety of solutions.
- Ability and willingness to travel when required up to 30-50 days per year.
For more information about the position, please contact senior ERP project manager Pernille Clemmesen Poulsen, +4560429796.
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible to head of HR firstname.lastname@example.org.
* by submitting/sending application, candidates confirm that they agree to the processing of their personal data for the recruitment process. Pindstrup will ensure the confidentiality of your personal data.
Pindstrup is one of the world's leading producers of high-quality substrates for professional growers. The Pindstrup Group was founded in 1905 in Denmark and has since then grown into a global company with sales to customers in more than 100 countries, and production in Denmark, Latvia, Ireland, Spain and Brazil.