Implementation and Delivery Manager
Are you motived by taking on a key role in the commercial product development of new and existing products of Indicata and ensure these products to be fully understood, marketed and offered across the Sales organization in their work with major customers in the automotive industry? And do you thrive in an international and multicultural environment with the key objective to make Autorola Indicata the globally preferred partner within used car market analysis and pricing? Then you might be the Implementation and Delivery Manager that Autorola is looking for!
Autorola Indicata is a global leader in used car valuations and market reporting, and offers SW-solutions that provide their customers with a live overview, where they constantly scan the market for actual real time sales prices on each individual type of car.
As the new Implementation and Delivery Manager, you will be the first of its kind to ensure Indicata’s ability to identify product opportunities, develop new key products, enhance existing products, and effectively launch these products in the market across 13 markets.
You will be overall responsible for the product success from supporting initial visualization to fully ensuring final delivery including launch strategy, ensuring local sales plans and methods are in place and that the sales teams have the full comprehension of every current product.
You will be joining a highly dedicated team, where the core responsibility is data analytics, product development of Indicata and consultancy for customers.
Your core responsibilities and tasks:
- To ensure that the Indicata organization has sound understanding of the automotive industry and the clients’ needs.
- To map and understand the needs of the clients and the competitor product offerings, in order to identify the key products to be developed in areas of market analysis, pricing strategy and data delivery.
- To ensure that every current product is fully understood by the sales team.
- To ensure that new products are brought to market in a coherent way:
- Launch project plan
- Coordinated launch marketing and PR activity
- Local country sales plans and methods
- To ensure the product development cycle from initial visualization of the product to launch planning and delivery.
- To ensure that the Indicata business unit has a sound project management principle and is operating effectively in all aspects of activity within bring to market planning, opening of new markets and enhancement of data quality.
Personal and professional qualifications
Your background can be various, but to succeed in this role, we imagine you have the following qualifications:
- Experience in development bring to market plans in a data or IT vertical.
- Experience in developing Marketing and PR activity to successfully promote a data or IT organization.
- Highly articulated and able to present complex concepts to clients and colleagues in understandable terms both verbally and through a range of documentation techniques.
- Proven project management skills with demonstrated ability to ensure project or product implementations are delivered on time and to specification.
- Experience with developing and delivering training or implementation programs to clients or internal staff.
- It will be an advantage, if you have detailed knowledge of structured sales techniques and experience in product management within an automotive vertical.
- English both spoken and written at a high professional level. Danish is not a requirement but an advantage as well as other European language skills.
Your personality is equally important, and we are looking for a self-motivating, highly organized and reliable person, that feels comfortable being managed from a distance.
You are outgoing, have a resilient, flexible and out of the box thinking mindset always aiming towards success. Also you are able to work under pressure and effectively manage conflicting priorities
You will have direct reference to the Global Business Unit Director of Indicata situated in GB and you will have the world as your workplace including occasionally travelling abroad for trainings and launches. Also you must thrive with a wide and complex stakeholder picture both internally as externally.
Why join Autorola Indicata?
You will become part of a global company with more than 500 employees and subsidiaries in 22 countries across Europe, North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. With the whole world as their working place, Indicata thrives to always keep the right work/life balance by having mutual flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
You will have great colleagues and be part of an informal, humorous, multicultural, and positive work environment both at the HQ in Odense but also on a global level. You can look forward to playing a key role with exciting and various workdays with liberty and flexibility and furthermore, you will experience a great possibility to develop and make a career within Autorola.
Please note that due to GDPR rules we do not accept applications/CV via e-mail.
Pia Nathalie Andersen
+45 6038 1959
+45 2298 0832