Graduate Program for IT Business Consultants within ERP
- ERP/Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
At SCALES A/S - an NNIT Group company.
Program start: April 1st, 2023 | Application deadline: February 19th | Being fluent in Danish and located in Denmark is required | Office location: Søborg.
Kick-start your career as an IT Business Consultant within ERP! Join one of the most attractive Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O partners in Denmark and grow your skills to become a key role in implementing, complex business-critical ERP systems at large and global enterprise customers.
With SCALES’ Graduate Program for Functional ERP Consultants, SCALES will build and fast-track your consultant skills through a dynamic program based on formal training, industry-recognized certifications, hands-on training on customer projects, tailored mentoring, buddy program, and extensive collaboration with dedicated colleagues.
About SCALES A/S
SCALES is one of the top recognized Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O partners! Our customers include some of the largest and leading multinational companies based in Denmark. We are constantly growing, and currently employ more than 160 of the highest skilled Dynamics professionals at four different locations in Denmark.
SCALES’ success is based on a committed, honest, and efficient approach to our mission of providing state-of-the-art ERP implementations to support and optimize business processes and ensure maximum value for our customers.
What to expect
As SCALES graduates, you will learn and develop together as team, while being guided through our extensive program for functional consultants. You will throughout the program be assigned to at least one customer project, and you will build and improve your ERP consulting skills with a focus on in-depth D365 F&O application knowledge, implementation method, digital transformation and ERP & Customer business process understanding.
You will collaborate with both an individually assigned mentor and a buddy, while participating in customer implementation projects. Here you will take part in customer fit/gap analyses, solution design, test, superuser training, and other implementation activities delivered via SCALES’ recognized methodology.
With the Graduate Program, you will get access to a large professional network and the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O consultants, project managers, and developers in the industry.
Graduate Program details
- Duration approx. 12 months, followed by individual development activities
- You will join a team of other talented graduates, who you will work with throughout the program
- You will receive formalized, high-quality training in Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O functionality and processes with the purpose of developing deep solution understanding
- You will most likely specialize in a functional area within finance, production, supply chain management and/or integrations
- You will receive extensive training in implementation methodology and the functional consultant’s role in the different implementation phases along with training in tools like Azure DevOps
- You will receive personal development sessions to assess individual training needs and access to further internal or external training
- You will work closely with a dedicated senior mentor throughout the program who will guide, assist, and train you
- You will be a part of an implementation project team, and will work directly with the customer together with senior colleagues
- You will be assigned a buddy from one of our previous graduate programs
- You will get industry-recognized and valuable certifications
You are preferably about to complete or have just finished your master’s degree within IT or Business, and maybe you have a few years of work experience.
You have excellent oral and written communication skills in BOTH Danish AND English.
- You are committed, self-driven, and eager to learn
- You have an advisory mind-set
- You are an outgoing person and find it natural to engage and communicate with people
- You have an eye for detail and thrive on delivering high quality
- You think independently and believe strongly in the power of working together as a team
It is an advantage if you:
- Have relevant accounting, supply chain, consulting, teaching, or mentoring experience from prior jobs or education
- Have experience with D365, AX, or other enterprise-level ERP systems
- Have been involved in IT implementation projects in any role
- Understand the relations between business and financial processes and IT
Program start and location
This Graduate Program is planned to start April 2023, and the training will primarily take place in Søborg.
You will be working both from the SCALES office in Søborg, and onsite at our customers’ sites, together with the project team, primarily in the Copenhagen area. On some projects you will have the opportunity to travel to customer locations abroad.
SCALES provides the best and most dynamic environment to progress in your professional career. Whether you are a talent with limited experience, or amongst the best in your field, SCALES offers you the chance to become a valued member of a successful and proactive company - and to build and utilize your skills in an environment which promotes fast progression. With a constant strong growth since the foundation of SCALES in 2011, we are continuously looking for new talented colleagues in Denmark.
Please apply if:
- You see yourself as a match for our Graduate Program for Functional ERP Consultants and for SCALES as your future place of employment
- You want to work in a highly professional and informal environment with great colleagues and customer relations
- You want a fantastic opportunity to grow to become a highly skilled Functional ERP Consultant while having fun doing so
Submit your application for the graduate program at SCALES A/S no later than Sunday February 19th, 2023.
Please include: A motivated application letter, your CV, and your latest grades. Also, please upload a short video, with you doing a video presentation of yourself in Danish (approx. 2 minutes).
We review and interview candidates continuously, including the period before the application deadline, so please apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact program manager Rune Ungermann on 5157 email@example.com.
If you want to read more about SCALES, please go to: www.scales-group.com.