Senior .NET Developer
Are you a skilled .NET developer with a solid understanding of cloud-based technologies and a passion for delivering innovative solutions around Content Management? Would you like to work in a top-tier marketing consultancy with great opportunities to grow? Then you might be just the one we’re looking for.
What will your day look like?
As our new Senior .Net Developer, you will be working in a team of highly-skilled and dedicated people to deliver products and services to our large international clients. More specifically, your responsibilities and tasks include:
- Extending and re-factoring existing .NET-based software solutions using a combination of custom development and cloud services
- Integrating with marketing solutions and services
- Documenting the solutions, you are developing
- Providing Mentorship and guidance to junior developers.
- Participate in meetings and calls to discuss the best design for new and existing solutions.
Who are you going to work with?
You will become part of an exciting and challenging professional environment, working closely with Architects, Developers and Technical Project Managers within our product department. Additionally, you will work with Cloud Engineers and Designers outside of your department. Our common feature is that we are all competent, respectful teammates who go the extra mile to help one another.
You will get a chance to put a personal touch on your daily tasks while developing your professional skillset. We value room for diversity and we are proud of our multicultural environment and easy-going, dynamic atmosphere where we not only work together – we are great at having fun as well.
What do you bring to the table?
You are passionate about software development and fueled by the process of converting business-critical requirements into superior cloud -based software solutions. You are a fast learning and embrace change when it is required to achieve goals set by the business and the team you work in. More specifically, you have:
- A university degree in computer science or software development
- 4+ years of experience developing in C#/.NET
- Solid understanding of the principles of object-oriented programming
- Extensive experience with developing and consuming REST APIs in a (micro) service-oriented architecture
- Extensive experience working in Agile-based projects
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- And a can-do spirit with an optimistic and positive attitude.
Preferably you also have:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure serverless application development services, or similar from other public cloud vendors.
- Experience with Umbraco CMS or other CMS systems
- Experience with DevOps-practices
- Experience with marketing automation systems
- Experience with persisting data in relational data structures.
A leader in personalised customer experiences
Wunderman Thompson MAP is a world-leading Center of Excellence that helps large businesses humanise the relationship between the brand and the customer through hyper Personalisation at scale, Marketing Automation and CRM.
With the brain of a consultancy, the heart of an agency and the power of technology and data, we work with some of the world's most admired brands to help them on their transformation journey to becoming truly customer-centric.
A global network
At Wunderman Thompson MAP, we are always making room for more. We are 800+ technology specialists, data scientists, strategic thinkers, consultants, operations experts, and creative minds from 40+ nationalities who collaborate closely to help our clients inspire and engage consumers on five continents.
We are part of the global Wunderman Thompson network with 20,000 colleagues in 90 markets.