Service Owner for our global Data Privacy Platform
Job Req Number: 62314
Time Type: Full Time
Do you want to work in a constantly improving IT organisation, where we focus on the investments needed to create the solutions of tomorrow? And would you like to be a trusted partner in a growing company as you connect IT and business?
Then join us and be responsible for service ownership of our new Data Privacy Platform and business relationships. Here, you will enter a position with a strong development focus and the resources to excel, as we strive to become a market leader within the digitised transport sector.
If you would also like to collaborate with enthusiastic colleagues as you manage to develop and support an ever-growing portfolio of applications, please read on.
Join an Efficient Team of Dedicated Application Specialists
You will join a team of application owners and service owners, working closely with technical project managers and business analysts to support the entire application lifecycle. Together, we follow the applications all the way from vendor selection, implementation, and onboarding until they are an integrated part of our development, maintenance, and second-level support.
Because of our growth strategy, our application portfolio will only continue to grow. Thus, you will enter a highly dynamic work environment, which is only enhanced by our excitement about new tools and continuous development.
Ensure Application Deliveries Reach Their Goals in Collaboration With Business Stakeholders
We are responsible for applications to business areas within Compliance, PPM, ESG Reporting & Insurance. Compliance alone is a big area, spanning QMS, Legal, Financial, Customs and IT.
Acting as a link between our Legal and Compliance departments and IT, you will plan deliveries – including clarifying aims and objectives and advising on a direction as service owner for our Data Privacy Platform – and ensure their timely execution.
This means that you will:
- Maintain and build templates, dashboard reports, and workflows in the Data Privacy Platform.
- Support our Legal and Compliance departments to define and achieve the strategic vision for the corporate Privacy Program.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the Data Privacy Platform.
- Be organized, responsive, and persistent with good follow-through, stakeholder service oriented.
- Facilitate the evaluation and implementation of business process changes necessary for privacy compliance.
- Assist with other administrative tasks and projects as assigned.
- Manage and prioritise tasks related to the Application’s Operational Lifecycle.
- Contract and vendor management of the new Data Privacy Platform.
- Be responsible for Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operational Level Agreements (OLA).
A Qualified Service Owner Who Runs IT Deliveries Smoothly
With your great overview and coordination as well as communicative skills, you will soon know how to prioritise the different parts of delivery, and you have the drive to follow things through. So, being the person leading the delivery from beginning to end does not scare you.
Moreover, you keep all relevant stakeholders well-informed, and you can see yourself enjoying being a mediator between people with different professional backgrounds. This also means that you communicate proactively to preserve effective working relationships.
Finally, taking on responsibility comes naturally to you, and navigating in a fast-changing environment fits your proactive and structured approach well.
We also imagine that you:
- Have solid experience with management and coordination of IT delivery and application management.
- Have an education in IT or experience working in an IT delivery organisation – either way, you enjoy taking the lead on IT deliveries and ambitious team player with a “doer” mentality.
- Ability to actively listen, excellent analytical and documentation skills, process-oriented mind with an attention to detail and the highest-level accuracy.
- Minimum 3 years of solid and documented privacy/compliance and/or consultancy experience with a focus on privacy/compliance
- Excellent English communication skills, verbal and written.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and utilize new technologies, concepts and procedures.
Want to know more and apply?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the position and your options in DSV. You are welcome to call Director Tonni Nielsen on +45 2226 4910.
We look forward to receiving your application via the link below as soon as possible. We will process the applications as we receive them.